Texas APSE Class 4A all-state football team

[quote name="chris34" post="934036" timestamp="1292476610"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=77532.msg933832#msg933832 date=1292451504]
If you say so.  Still no Alfred on the list, but ohh and behold, there's Schexnieder on defense...  I'll just roll with how AAW described this list... 8) 8)
[/quote]

Alfred made Defensive MVP for the PA News SuperTeam...so see, he got some recognition.  Or is this list bogus too?   :-\
[/quote] ::) ::)

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="934501" timestamp="1292549196"]
— STEPHEN PYLE, Lake Travis, Sr. -- 10 of 12 FGs, long of 42; 65 for 66 PATs

Do any east texas kickers have better stats or a bigger leg? 
[/quote]
Dude I know where your goin with this ;D Dont get liltex fired up :D

Carranco, DAYTON , Soph  -- 9/10 fgs , 44 lg ; 60 / 62 pats

I wonder if Pyle was the punter too and what the comparison between the two would be ;)

Just like last year the voters are not gonna give a fresh/soph kicker the props for all-state team.Last year it was the senior kicker from Angleton.Carranco will make it prolly next year and the leg is getting stronger every year.Deserving yes but it's not gonna happen @ least or another year.I have posted his career stats w/DCTF staff.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="934552" timestamp="1292555374"]
Crosby's kicker probably had decent stats as well.  What about 20-4A or a 4-A kicker in the houston area.  This kid from Lake Travis is probably very deserving, I was just curious how the kickers in this area stack up against him.
[/quote]

NOPE! he got blocked way too many times, he's a good kid and a good leg but hes slow to the football and it gets blocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124