Ozen @ Central 12/17/10 Predictions (change of venue, Now @ Panther Gym)

[quote name="WBbear" post="933538" timestamp="1292426102"]
This double header with the girls has been moved to Ozen gym. The girls game start at 6pm.
[/quote]Sounds good.  Way more roomier at Ozen.  Also excited to see the girls.  There is a player on the Lady Panthers team that I want to see that I've been hearing about.  Also, Lady Jags have a young guard that I've heard good things about...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="933543" timestamp="1292426326"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=77528.msg933538#msg933538 date=1292426102]
This double header with the girls has been moved to Ozen gym. The girls game start at 6pm.
[/quote]Sounds good.  Way more roomier at Ozen.  Also excited to see the girls.  There is a player on the Lady Panthers team that I want to see that I've been hearing about.  Also, Lady Jags have a young guard that I've heard good things about...
[/quote]
Central girls are good. Janise is one to watch also. She is coming into her on and is avg a dbl/dbl a game [pts/rebs] I'm coming down for this one.. I'll see ya there..

none of the boy that got suspened was a regular starter. one of them started some games but not all they games. hear me now david green has a brother that is a freshman that will more than likely get moved up and will get some playing time. he not the shooter trey is but is a smart b-ball player and never get rattled. the thing about programs someone always step up. case in point lebron high school team never lost without him. saying that," i say that this should be a one hell of a game". someone will step up for each team.

[quote name="desethion" post="934219" timestamp="1292515427"]
none of the boy that got suspened was a regular starter. one of them started some games but not all they games. hear me now david green has a brother that is a freshman that will more than likely get moved up and will get some playing time. he not the shooter trey is but is a smart b-ball player and never get rattled. the thing about programs someone always step up. case in point lebron high school team never lost without him. saying that," i say that this should be a one heck of a game". someone will step up for each team.
[/quote]I agree.  Jags will NEVER take Ozen lightly and will go all out like last year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami