Who's the one player that

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
Cameron Salmon-
Lhp, GCM, SOPH
Threw some innings for the varrsity early in the season and had a  good relief effort against Nederland in the playoffs.

Remember this name.

[quote name="Who'sYourPatty?" post="933361" timestamp="1292385998"]
Cameron Salmon-
Lhp, GCM, SOPH
Threw some innings for the varrsity early in the season and had a  good relief effort against Nederland in the playoffs.

Remember this name.
[/quote]Yeah he was good..had us off balance

Guess i'll play Admin, the first guy you seeing driving a Land Rover. :D Could you swing by in the morning and help me crank the old pickup, just need a little push.
LCM as got a ton of them, they were very young last year. I think Griff trotted out 7 pitchers against us. No names, sorry.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="9Doggies" post="933776" timestamp="1292445516"]
Guess i'll play Admin, the first guy you seeing driving a Land Rover. :D Could you swing by in the morning and help me crank the old pickup, just need a little push.
LCM as got a ton of them, they were very young last year. I think Griff trotted out 7 pitchers against us. No names, sorry.
[/quote]

I've always heard that if you buy a Land Rover, you need to buy two. That way you'll have enough parts to fix at least one of them.

[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="933748" timestamp="1292444072"]
In spite of his dad, Colten Weisbrough(sp) from Nederland is a good athlete that could compete for a spot in Nederland's lineup.
[/quote]if he breaks the varsity line-up big ned has problems. he's good but shouldn't make their varsity starting line-up. nederland has kids better already. if his dad keeps it up he'll float away btw.

Guest tappedout
Weisbrod can without a doubt hit and hit it a long way's. The better the pitching, the better he hit's, but his defense is not as good as the player's that Nederland has this season. The infield will be really good in Nederland this year. I don't know about the pitching though.

[quote name="tappedout" post="934040" timestamp="1292477082"]
Weisbrod can without a doubt hit and hit it a long way's. The better the pitching, the better he hit's, but his defense is not as good as the player's that Nederland has this season. The infield will be really good in Nederland this year. I don't know about the pitching though.
[/quote]Nederland has a truck load of guys that can hit and their DF is not the greatest..It will not suprise me see Babino (FRESHMAN) get a shot at some outfield he is very very fast and can handle the glove ....All he has to do is swing it..WATCH FOR THIS KID HE WORKS LIKE HIS OLDER BROTHER ;)

[quote name="spoonbill" post="933842" timestamp="1292453897"]
[quote author=Cool Hand Luke link=topic=77516.msg933748#msg933748 date=1292444072]
In spite of his dad, Colten Weisbrough(sp) from Nederland is a good athlete that could compete for a spot in Nederland's lineup.
[/quote]if he breaks the varsity line-up big ned has problems. he's good but shouldn't make their varsity starting line-up. nederland has kids better already. if his dad keeps it up he'll float away btw.
[/quote] :o :o :o

Guest tappedout
The Babino kid is very good, he is very fast and will be a better hitter than his older brother. As for as Nederland having a bunch of kid's that can hit, they don't have many that can the ball as far as Weisbrod. He can change a game with one swing of the bat. I don't agree with how his dad act's but the kid is very blessed. From what I'm hearing is after his dad's confrontation with Robbin's, he may not get a shot.

Guest diehardbaseballmom
I would be shocked if any freshman gets a look at this year at NHS  :o :o  Their freshman team last year was solid and with all those boys moving up I'm not thinking there is anything or anyone THAT spectacular coming up behind them that would overshadow. I think Nederland will be solid for the next several years. Don't get me wrong, Weisbrod IS good but seems to be injury prone and his dad is a MAJOR damper and could ruin any chance his kid has got! That kid might see playoff time but that would be it and that's IF he's lucky. Don't think Babs Jr will get Varsity time either. Again, solid outfield in both classes above him. Should be an interesting/exciting year(s) for NHS.

[quote name="9Doggies" post="934936" timestamp="1292618401"]
Admin thanks for trying, but this is going south real quick. There has been no confrontation with a dad and a coach in Nederland. Lately......This has been confirmed!
Now, names of players that might stand out on Varsity that we haven't heard of.
[/quote]

Noone would start an untrue rumor on here.....would they! :o  As usual Nederland will have a number of underclassmen that will at least get a look for Varsity.  Stampley, Babino(Jr.), Weisbrod, K. Richard, etc.  Can't wait for the season to start. 

[quote name="tappedout" post="934824" timestamp="1292609670"]
The Babino kid is very good, he is very fast and will be a better hitter than his older brother. As for as Nederland having a bunch of kid's that can hit, they don't have many that can the ball as far as Weisbrod. He can change a game with one swing of the bat. I don't agree with how his dad act's but the kid is very blessed. From what I'm hearing is after his dad's confrontation with Robbin's, he may not get a shot.
[/quote]I like the 500s batting average ...Home runs have not won district 2yrs in a row ...Great d-fence baby and sound pitching ....and a team batting average of 400 with about 5 homeruns as a team ;) Thats what has made Nederland district champs the last 2yrs...But I will say you never know... Nederland might come out with 5 freshman so they can be ready for next year  :o  But then again they will probably wait for the playoffs to bring them up to play :o

Guest tappedout
The kid hit's with power and average but Nederland is loaded with a lot of talent. It will be interesting to see. I really do believe if his dad didn't try to be in the middle of everything then he would probally get some playing time on the varsity squad. Babino may be a year away.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="936649" timestamp="1292875690"]
If this is the Duplant kid from HJ, Nederland just got better. He can play.

The kid is 85 plus, with glove and stick.
[/quote]Hey admin that will make a coach sleep better at night...I heard you were recruiting him for baberuth :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed