Texas APSE Class 2A all-state football team

I don't why Albritton didn't make it he are his stats: 193 carries,  2050 yds, 10.62 avg,  25 TD's. This list is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Toughest 2-A District in the State had nobody from it. Let's Recall the District: ANAHUAC, EAST CHAMBERS, NEWTON, BUNA, HARDIN,WOODVILLE,WARREN AND KOUNTZE. This was tough this year with a lot of close games and upset, In my own words: These sport editors don't CRAP about SETX football.

Well I would say that district is definitely tougher than any of the local ones. My point was that some people are so blinded by their homerism they think they are the best at everything. I was just trying to bring them back to reality. Btw there are 7 districts in 2a which have 2 teams in the 3rd round 5 of which are division 1. Now I would say all of those districts are togher than yours. So at best your district could be 8th toughest overall and 6th of 16 in division 1. That is definetly something to be proud of lol.

Districts with 2 teams in 3rd round
Division 1

Division 2

the question was... teams making it past the 3rd round right.... how many had two go past the 3rd round.  i believe it was 1

The logic is still flawed.  Some regions are just weaker than others.  In fact, the State Champion has come from the region we play in locally for the last several years.. and likely to come from here again...   I am taking Yoe over Daingerfield.

Not saying we had the toughest district but it sure wasn't 8th best...  You are so silly.... :D

Your right I forgot that you have seen all those teams play so you KNOW your district is better than 8th right? I was responding to some posters who said that your district was the toughest in the state. I belive its clearly not the toughest. I'm not sure what rank it would be.  All this stuff is just speculation, but I think 8 might even be to high for yall.
Its good to be silly sometimes thanks for the complement lol.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="932598" timestamp="1292283273"]
Just because there are a lot of close games in district does not mean that its the toughest in the state. I mean no one from this area made it past the 3rd round in 2a. [b]So it couldn't have been that tough.[/b][/quote]

Oh.. so this was just speculation?

Which means you don't have a clue either..  So my opinion is as good as yours...  Thanks for playing.  ::)

Wow I really don't know if you forgot how to read or you just aren't that smart lol. I think I have told you a couple of times that all we are both doing is speculating. Since there is no way to know for sure which districts are the toughest all you can do is speculate. I gave you my reasons for stating that your district wasent the toughest. You said my logic was flawed, but I still haven't hear a reason as to why your district was so tough. I guess you just can't come up with 1 which is what I tought would happen.

I don't have to prove ours was the toughest.. I never said we were the toughest.  You are the brainiac that came up with a ranking which was an idiotic evaluation.  People can get on here and say their district is the toughest or their team is the toughest.. There isn't anything u can do about it Falco. 

By the way what district were u rooting for... I assume you are from Huffman since I can't think of any other Falcons..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124