State Championship show ups?

[quote name="Old76" post="937188" timestamp="1292976981"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77410.msg937181#msg937181 date=1292975575]
[quote author=Old76 link=topic=77410.msg937178#msg937178 date=1292974761]
I'd be proud to accept.  [b]Aledo don't get a whole lot of pub from Ft Worth and virtually none from Dallas[/b]
[/quote]Thats because they think the blondies from SLC are the best thing on Earth
[/quote]
That's cause SLC and Trinity is all Tarrant Co's got, but I guess that's pretty good come to think of it.  Aledo, being in Parker Co, is like a red headed step-child.  In keeping up with the Cougs this year I kind'a got flashbacks of Jack Mildren
[/quote]Aledo needs to play a playoff game here at Shotwell next season on their way to state.

Guest ECBucFan
Here is the long awaited State Championship pic!

[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii219/charr322g/374-1.jpg[/img]

Left to right: "Smoking baby" bh89-2 ;D  , liltex, Steelerczy, and ECBucFan. We all had a full day and great time!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="937731" timestamp="1293102127"]
Here is the long awaited State Championship pic!

[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii219/charr322g/374-1.jpg[/img]

Left to right: "Smoking baby" bh89-2 ;D  , liltex, Steelerczy, and ECBucFan. We all had a full day and great time!
[/quote]
Nice pic, great bunch of guys also, job well done ECBucFan.

I was there at Jerry Jones stadium and it was tremendous. To the coaches who are against it, I ask you what sport in Texas allows coaches to decide the state championship other than football. For the public and teams (weather not a problem in dome and Dallas is the most central location with this type of stadium) it is best. All other forms of football have a designated place for the championship, check college and pro. I just wish the good Lord allows me to one day coach in this venue. Being there is much better than watching on TV. I met a lot of fans from all over Texas who follow HS football and loved it. :D

[quote name="coach bear" post="940287" timestamp="1293819206"]
I was there at Jerry Jones stadium and it was tremendous. To the coaches who are against it, I ask you what sport in Texas allows coaches to decide the state championship other than football. For the public and teams (weather not a problem in dome and Dallas is the most central location with this type of stadium) it is best. All other forms of football have a designated place for the championship, check college and pro. I just wish the good Lord allows me to one day coach in this venue. Being there is much better than watching on TV. I met a lot of fans from all over Texas who follow HS football and loved it. :D

[/quote] 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83