Woodville Eagles

Is there more to Woodville than just Sells?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is there more to Woodville than just Sells?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

Woodville has more than just sells. YES HE SCORED 31 AGAINST SILSBEE! GET OVER IT! hes a good ball player. good ball players can do that. He had a good night and silsbee couldnt stop him that night. not a huge deal. Harrison out of woodville is a good solid power forward when hes on. Lockhart is almost as quick as sells and might, in the long run be an overall better player than sells. This wville bunch can play. They lost too the defending state semi-finalists in 3A and one of the bes AA teams in this region. They have much more to offer. Obviously, yes, sells is their most consistnent and most talented player. But not at all the only thing they have going.

They had one more guard that had some potential but I didn't see much else.Sells waS the only player they put on the floor that could handle any kind of pressure.Not sure what the rest of the folks in that district have this year other than San Augustine which is pretty good so the Eagles may make the playoffs.I don't think they will fare to well against Kountze,Anahuac or EC. if they do make the playoffs.

Well, let's see. Woodville has played Silsbee twice now, losing 66-51 the first game and 90-38 the 2nd game. Sells scored 31 and 18 in those games. That's 60% and 48% of the team's total points for those games. A combined 55% of the team's scoring done by ONE player. OVER HALF OF THE TEAMS POINTS!!

I think it's pretty safe to say what other's have stated already. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami