Evadale vs. Deweyville Game Thread/Evadale wins 57-42/Comments

WOSgrad

Evadale wins there first game of the year 57 to 42.  They opened up the game with a 11 - 0 start.They looked realy good at the start of each Qr, but you could see that they have only had 1 practice and still dont have basketball legs yet. # 3s shot was dead on at the start of this game and at one time the rebs lead by as many as 25. They should make a good showing at the Evadale Tour. this weekend.

Don't miss many Rebel games, but had to on this one. This team has some great expectations for this season. A new coach with a ton of senior leadership and overall experience makes this a very good squad and one that should make plenty of noise throughout the season. I am looking forward to seeing them play in the tournament starting tomorrow.

Congrats on opening with a win Rebels! Keep practicing and getting your game sharpened to get ready for district play. We have one district championship, so why not make it two for two. Then we can see what noise we can make from there?

[quote name="utfan06" post="923889" timestamp="1291256445"]
Not tryin to bash Evadale and I know they just got out of football... but c'mon its just Deweyville lol a team that im pretty sure has finished at the bottom of their district for several years now....
[/quote]
No argument there about the competition, however, the talent and depth for a 1a club is there for Evadale.

[quote name="utfan06" post="923889" timestamp="1291256445"]
Not tryin to bash Evadale and I know they just got out of football... but c'mon its just Deweyville lol a team that im pretty sure has finished at the bottom of their district for several years now....
[/quote] Well I know that no one from Kountze knows what its like to be playing football after Thanksgiving but We know that its just a win over Deweyville but they moved the ball well and their size is a definite advantage And I think I saw were Kountze had their first game against Lumberton , and when was the last time they had a winning team???

Yea I do and I think that they beat Lumb. 2 times this year in summer play with out their whole team. And before you say it I know it was just summer ball ;D But all this will be played out on the court and not between us old men on a screen ;D But I will back the Rebs and you Pull for the Lions and we can have a great year.

[quote name="True Blue" post="923935" timestamp="1291259661"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=76868.msg923912#msg923912 date=1291258349]
Lol hey im not old yet lol but I agree
[/quote] Well I did not think I was old  until my oldest son turned 28 ;D and now I am watching my baby (18) play his last year.
[/quote]

My 27 yr old has three kids of her own and my “Baby” turned 18 this month, so take back the [font=Verdana]OLD[/font] stuff True Blue or we gonna be fighting!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Good luck this Season Rebels.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami