How does coldspring's season end?

chs11

[quote name="Scooter!" post="923967" timestamp="1291262909"]
[quote author=First Down link=topic=76827.msg923947#msg923947 date=1291260862]
They get beat this weekend by Athens
[/quote]i dont know, it depends on which D shows up for Athens
[/quote]

Athens defense has 250 points scored against them...Coldspring has [b]156[/b]...Brownwood has 198...So If your'e gonna hang it all on Defense Look's like we have a winner... ;)

[quote name="softball2k11" post="924259" timestamp="1291313040"]
there is NO way coldspring is gonna beat brownwood IF they make it to state but i dont think they'll make it past round five for sure.
[/quote]

Isn't this what most people thought about Coldspring beating Kirbyville??  We can all take a trip down memory lane if we want and see how many thought they (Coldspring) would win that game if you'd like.  VERY few votes come OUR way on that one outside of Coldspring people themselves!  But I guess WE all know how that one ended.  But WE don't mind playing the underdog.  That's a situation WE rally around.

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="924400" timestamp="1291322260"]
Our coaches' and team's philosophy is to take care of one game at a time... Day by Day! Their focus is on Athens and that should be our fans' focus too... I'm just sayin!
[/quote]

Just responding to the comment that was made DoRight. Not looking past Athens by any stretch. All I know for sure is that the season will end sometime in December and that's something that ain't happened in a while!!!...Do Right....Day By Day!!

I dont wanna jump the gun and say were going to win state or anything but i think i speak for the entire team when i say that we are VERY confident in ourselves and how we play as a team. And that if we keep that confidence up and continue playing at the level that we have been  nobody can stop us.  ;D ;D

[quote name="TROJAN70" post="924732" timestamp="1291350901"]
I dont wanna jump the gun and say were going to win state or anything but i think i speak for the entire team when i say that we are VERY confident in ourselves and how we play as a team. And that if we keep that confidence up and continue playing at the level that we have been  [b]nobody can stop us. [/b] ;D ;D
[/quote]

Nobody can stop you,And you say your'e[b] not[/b] saying your'e going to win State...,If no one can stop you isn't that saying the same thing your'e denying saying...lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami