Buna at Deweyville Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again i would like to point out to buna that they are now playing the TOP three teams in the district, you might of played good against EC at home but i don't think you're are going to pull this one off either ... maybe next year :wink:

Deweyville needs to play a full 4 quarters of football friday to beat Buna. The last 2 games Deweyville has come out flat and fell behind early against Warren and Anahuac respectively, only to turn it on later in the game to pull out the wins. It will take a complete game to beat Buna. Deweyville is due a good game, and after this week of practices Coach Bickham will have the Pirates ready to roll:

Deweyville - 42

Buna - 21

dang there are alot of people who already know who is going to the playoffs...maybe one of you could show me how to look into the future and see what you see. is it really considered a big victory over a team if you beat them in a three possesion scrimmage. there are 2nd and 3rd string players in, runnig with the first team . personally i dont think that a scrimage means anything.

Gotta give props to my boys. they played good against EC but that QB was too quick. me and alot of other people still have a bad taste in our mouths from that loss to Deweyville last year. Coach bickham coached in buna 2 years ago and thinks he knows them well but he dont. Buna will make a statement with this victory and be playing for a playoff spot next week. period!!

DV will be hard to beat at home but Buna has the folks to pull it off. Buna played good defensively against EC until we wore them down in the fourth quarter. Buna needs to run the football and keep the DV offense on the bench to win the game.

I am still looking for an answer why the Anahuac - DV score was so close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont