PNG at Central Predictions

PNG1992

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherokee Nation

Central by 35. :D Lumberton had PNG beat.

Lumberton had PN-G beat? The Idians had almost 200 yards more offense than Lumberton. PN-G also fumbled inside Lumberton's 10 yard line twice. We also threw a pick for a TD. With all this, PN-G still won by 2 TDs. You Lumberton faithful live in a fantasy world.

People always like the show bands' date=' but they don't really march. If you want to see the tough competitive marching bands, check out Military and Corps class.[/quote']

Most people just want to be entertained...........and thats what Central does so well ! Plus, they sound pretty darned good too !

Let me say that I enjoy watching all area bands perform and credit them all for a job well done !

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Lumberton had PN-G beat? The Idians had almost 200 yards more offense than Lumberton. PN-G also fumbled inside Lumberton's 10 yard line twice. We also threw a pick for a TD. With all this' date=' PN-G still won by 2 TDs. You Lumberton faithful live in a fantasy world.[/quote'] We had you guys down to the 4th quarter.

I think PNG can win this one. Central may still be reeling from the emotional loss.....Vidor ran all over Central' date=' PNG might be able to do the same. PNG wins a very close low scoring game....[/quote']

Careful what you smoke in that peace pipe..........It aint' gonna be low scoring !

Guest Cherokee Nation

Y'all sure did, but thats why you play 4 quarters. The Indians totally dominated the game thoug. I think Lumberton only had one first down in the 2nd half. We had almost 300 yards rushing and held Lumberton to around 50. To say y'all had us beat is far from the truth. We gave y'all a couple of gifts which is what prevented from being a blowout. The 4th quarter was the first one we didn't turn it over and you see how that turned out.

central by as many as they want. I would say around 50

This post clearly sums up the level of one-sided dominance that will be displayed. Not sure about the 50 points tho...maybe 30

Besides...the pulse of the players on PNG I hear is more like "can't wait for the season to be over"...but you didn't hear that from me.

Guest PurplePride

:D I don't have a clue, nothing surprises me! Seen alot of upsets in my day so..........I will have to say........

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS, PNG & CENTRAL! :D

GO BRONCOS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83