PNG at Central Predictions

PNG1992

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully, the halftime won't be "X" rated as it usually is....normally, have to hide the little kids eyes with all the vulgarity the Central band and drill team displays. However, won't be a track meet and don't care if they are pissed or not.....no one "shakin" in their shoes on The Reservation......we'll go in and give it our all . And, PNG has been here before and we are used to it....do your research. We have a good team, they're young, but play with ALL their hearts! I hope it is an injury free game, for both sides! But again, I feel the Indians will come away with the win !

Guest 1motime

hopefully' date=' the halftime won't be "X" rated as it usually is....normally, have to hide the little kids eyes with all the vulgarity the Central band and drill team displays. However, won't be a track meet and don't care if they are pissed or not.....no one "shakin" in their shoes on The Reservation......we'll go in and give it our all . And, PNG has been here before and we are used to it....do your research. We have a good team, they're young, but play with ALL their hearts! I hope it is an injury free game, for both sides! But again, I feel the Indians will come away with the win ![/quote']

Centrals band put on a GREAT show in Nederland and I cant see why people are saying bad thing about them. It was one of the best halftime performances I have ever seen from a HS band.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Centrals band put on a GREAT show in Nederland and I cant see why people are saying bad thing about them. It was one of the best halftime performances I have ever seen from a HS band.

People always like the show bands, but they don't really march. If you want to see the tough competitive marching bands, check out Military and Corps class.

man jags you need to step back and give port neches at least a chance.if i read correct this year the central has lost to Vidor and Sterling. Silsbee destroyed Sterling and the indians beat sislbee. so if anything port neches has played the competition you played pretty good son. didnt lumberton hang with the jags for awhile as well.myabe your just a little overconfidunt son. just attend the game and see what happens.you never no cause i never would have thought port neches would have been destroyed by the bears either.i think it should be a good game to be at theis friday nite.im making the track from BC to Bemount to check it out son.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder