Toups Graphics FEARLESS PREDICTIONS Regionals

???I'm confused 24 hrs from the game? if so I'm in trouble. I got these things planned between now and the game on Saturday at 7 pm (right?)
1) go to PNG practice in the morning to watch and get free food
2) go to sister in laws for lunch at 1 pm
3) go deer hunting tomorrow PM with 12 yr old and skin deer if we kill one
4) go to black friday in Lufkin with teen age girls
5) go to mom's and eat T-giving dinner Friday at noon - Tyler county
6) watch Texas and Texas A&M
7) go back to Port Neches and sleep
8) get van painted up for trip to Baytown
9) Drive to Baytown and find a seat

[quote name="ndn2016" post="918518" timestamp="1290665459"]
???I'm confused 24 hrs from the game? if so I'm in trouble. I got these things planned between now and the game on Saturday at 7 pm (right?)

[/quote]

he'll post his predictions in less than 24 hours. You, like myself, are up too late and can't read when you're sleepy. ;)

WHO?  WHO?  WHO? Will win Saturday?
Click below to find out!
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html
Bronco fans....
Remember we are visitors.
If you go to Tully Stadium down Dairy Ashford, there is no entry into the visitor parking lot, you will have to pass the stadium, turn left and come back up Tully Road to park.
Read the Toups Graphics GPS directions below the pictures on my website for the quickest way to park.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!  DRIVE SAFELY TO THE GAMES SATURDAY AND....
GO PURPLE!!!

[quote name="ndn2016" post="918518" timestamp="1290665459"]

[/quote]

Now, thats a FULL agenda!

[quote name="JARobinson" post="918632" timestamp="1290699650"]
So Mr. Toups, if your predictions are correct this week and you can't pick against your alma mater what are you going to do next week?
[/quote]I will be at both games tomorrow.  I saw PN-G beat Barbers Hill.  I should be able to make a very good prediction next week.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="919440" timestamp="1290819081"]
2 things toups. Im a cougar fan and think that your power rankings setting Livingston over Crosby is outrageous, Livingston had a better season.

2) I think you might be 0-2 this week. =P Iunno we will see.
[/quote]

Cougtalk I thought you were in hibernation ;D Anyway its gonna be a tough week for SETX 4A but Both teams will come ready to play ;)

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="919440" timestamp="1290819081"]
2 things toups. Im a cougar fan and think that your power rankings setting Livingston over Crosby is outrageous, Livingston had a better season.

2) I think you might be 0-2 this week. =P Iunno we will see.
[/quote]The teams are ranked by who is the last one playing.  Crosby won bidistrict and Livingston lost bidistrict, by default, Crosby is ranked ahead of Livingston.  Notice that of the 4 teams that lost bidistrict, Livingston is ranked the highest.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="921047" timestamp="1290919320"]
Just pointing out 0-2 this week buddy.
[/quote]

Look at the names of the teams for the predictions............ Now look at what round............It a be a long time until you see CROS there. ;D
[color=purple]GREAT JOB TOUPS AND THANKYOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE KIDS AND KEEPING US SETX FANS ROLLING[/color]

[color=purple][move]ALWAYS BELIEVE....................ALWAYS BELIEVE..............................ALWAYS BELIEVE....................[/move][/color]

Just got back from church...
My webpage is updated at....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Congrats to all the teams that competed this year (including yours Cougtalk)
Thanks to all the members of this forum that have complimented me for what I do.  IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!
Will try to get all the highlights compiled into a DVD that will make the Broncos proud.  Distribution should take place after the CHRISTmas holidays.
To the Bronco football players, cheerleaders, band, highsteppers, their coaches and sponsors, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES and DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="921311" timestamp="1290962646"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=76606.msg921047#msg921047 date=1290919320]
[/quote]

Look at the names of the teams for the predictions............ Now look at what round............It a be a long time until you see CROS there. ;D
[color=purple]GREAT JOB TOUPS AND THANKYOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE KIDS AND KEEPING US SETX FANS ROLLING[/color]

[color=purple][move]ALWAYS BELIEVE....................ALWAYS BELIEVE..............................ALWAYS BELIEVE....................[/move][/color]
[/quote]

Right because we weren't in this round last year or anything? Dumb as.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="921233" timestamp="1290955638"]
Hey Cougtalk, do you have anyone in Crosby for the Cougars that does as much for their kids than Purpleforever does for Daytons kids. No, I did not think so. We still whipped your you know what.
[/quote]

Please he's promoting a business. And you still got drumbed by la Marque no ones questioning how bad the cougs played this year.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="921492" timestamp="1290984377"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76606.msg921311#msg921311 date=1290962646]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=76606.msg921047#msg921047 date=1290919320]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Right because we weren't in this round last year or anything? Dumb as.
[/quote]
Still livin in last year Coug ;D Well that 42-3 spankin this year should of woke ya up :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami