What A Arm

skipper

Guest GoStangs

Bevil's very smart and has a great arm. A lot of the incompletions are just throwing the ball away when he doesn't see anyone open. On the flip side, I'm sure having the receiving corps he does and the protection he's been getting from the OL can't hurt matters, either. He has great talent, he's a tremendous competitor, and has become one of the best QBs in the area, bar none.

Bevil's very smart and has a great arm. A lot of the incompletions are just throwing the ball away when he doesn't see anyone open. On the flip side' date=' I'm sure having the receiving corps he does and the protection he's been getting from the OL can't hurt matters, either. He has great talent, he's a tremendous competitor, and has become one of the best QBs in the area, bar none.[/quote']

i totally agree! :D

Last year I was told that Bevil was the best true QB but they played Beasley ahead of him. Beasley was one of the best HS athletes I've ever seen behind center! That held him back a bit in ref. to everyone knowing about him. He would be more known if they had used Beasley like they are using Earl Thomas this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed