My Dad

It's not looking good. He has taken a turn for the worse, don't expect him to be with us much longer. Doctors said it could be next 24 hours to a couple of days.

Needless to say I probably will not be doing any games this week but will see. I am going to spend as much time as possible with him while I can. I probably will not be on the site much over the next few days.

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could help spread the word and answer any questions about any of my broadcasts. I obviously will not be doing the Silsbee basketball game tonight and most likely not doing the Evadale game Friday night. LAZEEK will be broadcasting the Silsbee basketball game Friday night for me. If you guys could make an announcement in the basketball forum about tonight's Silsbee game, I would appreciate it. As for the Evadale game, Jordan and I are trying to work things out and he will let you know.

Thanks guys for your support.

Just briefly checking in.

Thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it greatly.

I lost my hero today, the greatest father to ever live. My heart aches, but I am comforted by your words. My dad was a very Godly man, he is in a better place.

Thanks again.

I'll check back later.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124