What's up with East Chambers?

Bobcat1

I think still adjusting to new coaching staff. I thought 2 ot loss to Lumberton wasnt bad and losing to a 5A no biggee. I think they also lost to Dayton early on so all in all when they get into their own classification I think they will do pretty well.
Carrington and McDonald will be hard for anyone to handle and if they get a little help from their friend look out.... JMO

I think the Lumberton game was winable if Carrington doesnt foul out but you only get 5.................

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Dr.Baden" post="916696" timestamp="1290458839"]
I think still adjusting to new coaching staff. I thought 2 ot loss to Lumberton wasnt bad and losing to a 5A no biggee. I think they also lost to Dayton early on so all in all when they get into their own classification I think they will do pretty well.
Carrington and McDonald will be hard for anyone to handle and if they get a little help from their friend look out.... JMO

I think the Lumberton game was winable if Carrington doesnt foul out but you only get 5.................
[/quote]

You nailed it on the head, Doc. Carrington & McDonald are the marquee players but after that there is just not much help, although the move-in (Way) looked impressive when we scouted them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mamaamirah
    Newest Member
    mamaamirah