Barbers Hill at West Brook - Tuesday 7pm

HillGuy

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="917048" timestamp="1290483925"]
Bleed is old, BH wins by as many as they want.
[/quote]

Bleed knows his stuff lol

BH down one starter due to a ankle tweak in practice today, so now a 15 pt win would be nice!   Da Brook does look better than in the past couple of years.

[quote name="jr1979" post="917111" timestamp="1290491104"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=76497.msg917091#msg917091 date=1290487248]
Their girls basketball is very for real.
[/quote]

I wish that we (Central Lady Jags) could have played them in Regular season, but I guess we'll just have to wait for the playoffs.  ;)
[/quote]
Yeah, wish Central and BH would play every year.  Two good programs. 

[quote name="HillGuy" post="917105" timestamp="1290489347"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=76497.msg917048#msg917048 date=1290483925]
Bleed is old, BH wins by as many as they want.
[/quote]

Bleed knows his stuff lol

BH down one starter due to a ankle tweak in practice today, so now a 15 pt win would be nice!   Da Brook does look better than in the past couple of years.
[/quote]

Looks like Westbrook gave Central a pretty good game.  Lets hope we just get a "W" tonite.

Guest bleed orange
I do think the hill will win but WB has improved, It is not the same old WB that got beat by the good teams by 30 + everytime. My younger bobcats that posted are not as experience as us older but not old bobcats. If what the younger bobcats are saying is correct then BH should beat the Lady bobcats by at least 35. I just don't see that happening. Do I think BH has a very good  program? You bet I do. Those younger bobcat posters are not very realistic.  :P :P I think Hillguy's prediction is close.  ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange
I am man enough to amit that Bobcat05 was right on this one. Dam I hate it when I am wrong. ;D ;D Good job eagles, WB not there yet but they are improving. Which is always a plus. Every school goes through a talent phase. BH is on the plus side of theirs. BH teams of the past had talent but could not get over that hump. That might be fixing to change.

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="918597" timestamp="1290696676"]
Looks like I will be eatin crow most of the season...got to back our school!
[/quote]

That's all that matters...back your school!  Brook has some talent, but the offense was slow to set up each time down the floor - allowing too much time for BH's defense to get a hand on the ball and disrupt their plays. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124