82 5A Champ

HubTx

Hey guys this is in response to a post I made on the West Brook/Pearland broadcast thread.... This is the post that 82 made first, followed my response:

I have been trying, for the last 5 hours, to try to come to terms with what happened today. The only thing I can come up with is "Embarrassing". I honestly dont know what happened today, but our coaches definitely didn't have our kids prepared to play. We got out-coached, out-executed, and out-played. We definitely had more talent on the field, but the better-coached team won. The worst part of it was, Pearland is definitely beatable. Their defense is much better than I anticipated, but still not the best defense we've seen. We've done better against better defenses. The offensive playcalling was questionable, at best. We dont put in our best RB until the 3rd quarter? Whats up with that? Our defense couldn't stop anything today. We didn't even blitz until the 3rd quarter, but by then it was too little, too late. We are a better team than what showed up today and I, for one, am embarrassed for the fans, embarrassed for the kids, embarrassed for Beaumont, and embarrassed for West Brook. This was absolutely the worst game I've seen from this staff since they've been in place. No excuses, it was horrible. This makes me wonder, "where do we go from here?" "What lies for us next season....more of the same?" Something needs to happen.  

I followed with this post:

82, those are ignorant comments about a team that doesn't deserve for you or anyone else to bring up stuff like that when it simply isn't true....

Pearland is a great football team with tons of talent.... West Brook has talent as well.... I don't think you are doing Pearland any justice by saying that the better team did not win.... West Brook had their game plan erased by the Oilers, and they had to try and make due with what was there....

The passing game was the ONLY offense in the first half for the Bruins and I thought Reyes did a great job of finding the receivers.... He didn't have an incompletion for a long time in the game....

Don't discredit what Saulberry did as well, I thought he did a fine job, with his only miscue being the fumble on the first drive....

I don't think you are being fair by calling out the coaching staff.... What exactly would YOU have done different?

And then I got this private message from 82:

[i][b]Hey, I appreciate your input and opinion in the matter, but am I not allowed to voice my opinion on the performance of my team? I dont recall seeing you post on any of the WB threads until now.....and you wanna call me out? So, respectfully, who are you to call me ignorant? It's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. Did you even watch the game yesterday? Better yet, have you even seen a WB game this year? Sorry I seem a little tense, but I am upset about our game, and I dont appreciate another Mod/Admin calling me out on our thread by saying I was ignorant in what I said. I stand by it, and I'd say it again. I encourage you to get more involved by posting more on various threads, but please, from now on, PM me if you have a problem with a post I've made. Dont call me out on a thread. Sincerely, Jason[/b][/i]

Yes, you did and I recall Mike and I refusing that bet. 

Hey guys, I tell you like I just told Jordan.  As it appears that we have a good shot at getting the BISD teams, we don't need some guy doing what he is doing under the banner of SETXsports.  I don't want to strip the guy of his opinion, but he has been called on the carpet for this in the past.  If he wishes to continue, I am all for removing him.  If we feel that we need a West Brook guy to take his place, put Bruce Reyes in his slot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124