ROLL CALL/Where you gonna be Friday/Saturday?

[quote name="Scooter!" post="915504" timestamp="1290356232"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=76454.msg915496#msg915496 date=1290355734]
Stallworth, Baytown to watch the MIGHTY PNG INDIANS DEFEAT the Manvel Mavericks!

Scalp 'em, Indians, SCALP 'EM!!!!
[/quote]Bringing all 20,000 with y'all?
[/quote]

I think it will be more like 25,000!!! We have a LOT of PNG alumni in the Houston area.....you can bet the stands will be PACKED with the PURPLE tidal wave!!!!

[b][color=purple]I-N-D-I-A-N-S>>====>Scalp 'em Indians, SCALP 'EM[/color]![/b]

Im hoping PNG wins. I'd love to go to Dallas and see Brownwood win state then turn around and see [b]Memorial win state[/b] along with PNG.  8)

[b](Abilene Cooper could beat MHS if they met for state with the starters playing that got kicked off, with them out MHS would win, now that being said IMO if MHS got to state they would face Abilene High. MHS would beat them soundly even with Herschel playing. AHS secondary is the downfall facing passing teams, Singleton would throw for 300-400 versus Abilene's secondary) [/b]  Trust me, i know, ive seen it happen to them already this year.  ;)

[quote name="NewIndian" post="916317" timestamp="1290421803"]
going over to baytown about noon saturday, go to san jac mall, eat then go to the game, hopefully 3 hours early will get me a decent seat this time, 1 1/2 hours didnt do it  :P
[/quote]

Not sure if that will happen either.  I have heard of people going early that morning.  I know we are leaving in the AM just not exactly sure on the time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami