Dayton's Cody Green is in vs. Texas A&M right now.

ricko

I was at this game last night. Cody struggled but Martinez struggled more. Many fans are questioning Taylors toughness. Seems like whenever he gets hit or things are not going well he gets injured or banged up. I think Nebraska would have won if they left Cody in the game. He just does not get enough time in the games to be very effective. The two whole games he has played in he has won. At Baylor last year and Iowa State this year. I wish Bo would get off the Golden Boy kick from California.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="915524" timestamp="1290358094"]
Martinez struggled more because his ankle is just about broke.

Green is not a very good college qb.  He just lobs balls out there, no zip on it at all.
[/quote]Your wrong about that he's got one of the best arms in the business if anything he has to take some off his passes to make them catchable.  Not impressed with Martinez his career will be cut short because he's nothing but a wildcat QB and will eventually sustain to my injuries to compete.  And if he was playing with an almost broken ankle then he and that egomaniac coach are both idiots for risking permanent damage ! I can see Green becoming a great QB if given the chance !

By the way, the game last night at A&M was a record crowd at over 90 thousand. Over 31,000 students at the game alone. Wow, you should have seen that stadium, packed wall to wall. Panama, you really dont know Cody like we do in Broncoland. Thats ok. Cody is a good QB but is jerked around too much and the coaches need to show confidence in their players no matter who is playing. Always come up with a excuse for Martinez when things go wrong but when things go right he is great. Gimme me a break.

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="915559" timestamp="1290360908"]
By the way, the game last night at A&M was a record crowd at over 90 thousand. Over 31,000 students at the game alone. Wow, you should have seen that stadium, packed wall to wall. Panama, you really dont know Cody like we do in Broncoland. Thats ok. Cody is a good QB but is jerked around too much and the coaches need to show confidence in their players no matter who is playing. Always come up with a excuse for Martinez when things go wrong but when things go right he is great. Gimme me a break.
[/quote]

Yall know him very well but are also very biased. Cody is struggling because he is at his limits trying to be the QB for Nebraska. He does not have the field vision and intuition to make that next step. It also appears that Gilbert does not either , and we knew Karam would not be able to crack the Tech lineup for the same reasons.

Folks - it is very very tough at that next level!!

[quote name="fwstangs" post="917174" timestamp="1290522512"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=76430.msg915559#msg915559 date=1290360908]
[/quote]

Yall know him very well but are also very biased. Cody is struggling because he is at his limits trying to be the QB for Nebraska. He does not have the field vision and intuition to make that next step. It also appears that Gilbert does not either , and we knew Karam would not be able to crack the Tech lineup for the same reasons.

Folks - it is very very tough at that next level!!
[/quote]

Well Said

[quote name="jayhawk" post="915548" timestamp="1290359653"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=76430.msg915524#msg915524 date=1290358094]
Martinez struggled more because his ankle is just about broke.

Green is not a very good college qb.  He just lobs balls out there, no zip on it at all.
[/quote]Your wrong about that he's got one of the best arms in the business if anything he has to take some off his passes to make them catchable.  Not impressed with Martinez his career will be cut short because he's nothing but a wildcat QB and will eventually sustain to my injuries to compete.  And if he was playing with an almost broken ankle then he and that egomaniac coach are both idiots for risking permanent damage ! I can see Green becoming a great QB if given the chance !
[/quote]
I agree if is ankle was "just about broke" why would the coaches put the kid back in the game? That's just dumb..they should have kept cody in the game and let him finish. He is a good player and needs to build some confidence..what better way than to give him some playing time and come away with some wins.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Broncofan65" post="918463" timestamp="1290653517"]
Cody will be starting on friday against Colorado on ABC AT 2 PM. Good luck Cody and lets show the nation what Texas football is all about.
[/quote]

Amen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder