#22 Texas vs #16 Illinois

aTmfan06

I was very impressed with what I saw last night.  My only issue with this team is guard scoring.  It seems like Gary, Thomas, & Hamilton will need to shoulder the scoring load.  I have a BIG problem with that.  Navy have a couple of bigs with gerth and strength and they pinned Thomas under the goal on multiple occassions, and he struggled.  Illinois though tall, none of the bigs were strong or thick!  I think he will struggle with Pitt too.  Gary is short in the post eventhough he plays big.  Hamilton can revert back to jacker at any moment!  We need Brown or Corey to step up and give this team at least 10 to 15 PPG.  I am so excited from what I saw but I also have BIG concerns!

I need Lucas to slow down... Looks out of control alot..
I need Brown to make the RIGHT play and not always the fancy play!
I need Corey to shoot!
I need Hill and Wangmene to use all of their fouls!

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="913093" timestamp="1290194815"]
I was very impressed with what I saw last night.  My only issue with this team is guard scoring.  It seems like Gary, Thomas, & Hamilton will need to shoulder the scoring load.  I have a BIG problem with that.  Navy have a couple of bigs with gerth and strength and they pinned Thomas under the goal on multiple occassions, and he struggled.  Illinois though tall, none of the bigs were strong or thick!  I think he will struggle with Pitt too.  Gary is short in the post eventhough he plays big.  Hamilton can revert back to jacker at any moment!  We need Brown or Corey to step up and give this team at least 10 to 15 PPG.  I am so excited from what I saw but I also have BIG concerns!

I need Lucas to slow down... Looks out of control alot..
I need Brown to make the RIGHT play and not always the fancy play!
I need Corey to shoot!
I need Hill and Wangmene to use all of their fouls!
[/quote]What kind of playing time is Lucas' getting this year? I never saw him in the Pitt game, but I did wait late to watch the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder