Toups Graphics AREA FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Who will win this weekend in the 4A playoffs?
Click and read
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Bronco fans...
Below the pictures there are detailed directions to the game and I have linked each game to the game video on the player of the week part so you can find the video clips easier.  Over the CHRISTmas break, I will try to upload a lot of the pre 2008 highlights.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="912109" timestamp="1290094680"]
P4E, if you followed the logic of the SETXSports poll voters, then you would rate Central over PNG because their "body of work" over the season justifies them being rated higher than the total A** whipping they took at the hand of the Indians in a head to head matchup.  Just thought I would point that out. ;D
[/quote]The rankings are by who is playing last.  PN-G should win this Friday, and I think Central is a slight underdog.  The last one playing is #1.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="912109" timestamp="1290094680"]
P4E, if you followed the logic of the SETXSports poll voters, then you would rate Central over PNG because their "body of work" over the season justifies them being rated higher than the total A** whipping they took at the hand of the Indians in a head to head matchup.  Just thought I would point that out. ;D
[/quote] ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="mstngfan07" post="912186" timestamp="1290098548"]
you should throw some 3a in there  :o
[/quote]I am a one man show, and growing up in Port Neches, I still have an "inkling" of knowledge about how the 4A schools should be in the Golden Triangle.  I would be shooting darts blindfolded if I started trying to do 3A, plus it takes a lot of time to do two 4A districts.  Just a hobby of mine, I really enjoy watching the kids on Friday Night Lights.  Brings back so many happy memories of my elementary years watching the dynasty PN-G teams from the 1970's.  Being in Dayton now, and having taught many of the players that are on the field, it is really special to video and post highlights for the kids, I do what I do for them and their parents.  Wish I could do 3A, but I just don't have the man power.

Purple, if you want to take Central into 19-4a then give us the Hill. Oh well, since they already have a stadium over here I guess you better give them back to 20-4a.  ;)
Plus, with all the plans their Superintendent has for a Hotel, Convention Center, Basketball Arena, Brothel, and new 7-11, they probably need to keep the money instead of traveling over 19-4a land to play.

[quote name="Peppers 96" post="912858" timestamp="1290175429"]
Super Touper, Dlyle here. I'm in coldspring now. Good to see you are still bleeding Purple!
[/quote]FLASHBACK!!! Peppers 96 and I were the last group of athletic trainers at Lamar when the axed the football program.  Talk about some amazing memories we made training for the baseball, basketball, football, track, volleyball, and other sports.  Glad to hear from you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont