Kirbyville 27 Bridge City 12 Final/Comments

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man! don't get that fool started! nice job cats!!!!!!

You know he will have PLENTY to say! :lol::lol:

I want to congratulate Kirbyville on a great victory (even Balla). It was your time! Mr. Rhodes proved to be everything he has been hyped to be. Good luck as you finish the season. Silsbee will be a very worthy opponent for you guys!! I wish I could make that one. Both teams are very solid. Again, congrats!

Johnny who?????? Johnny Dishon got SHUT DOWN tonite. Pierce who??????Pierce Rhodes RAN OVER BC defense. Man that kid is so raw he's unstoppable. Congrats Cats on tha win. Maybe ya'll will gain some respect on here since everybody seems to think their team will just run over u guys. Well i kno i'm ready for next week. U guys sure do have a good chance at beating Silsbee.

Congrats to the Wildcats! They were the better team tonight.

BC played bone-head ball all night. Just couln't get anything going, and I don't think it was because of Kirbyville. They moved the ball well at times, and then would turn it over. I think 7 turn-overs in all - WAY too many to win. And when K would turn it over, we wouldn't capitalize. K must have studied the Silsbee film well - They ran off-tackle ALL NIGHT LONG! And BC didn't even begin to stop it.

Great effort by both teams. I'm still proud of my Cards!

Balla - Ya'll won, fair and square - Congrats. But it weren't no freakin' romp!

Good luck to the 'Cats!

Got softball tomorrow - I'll be back Sat. night or Sun., but I couldn't go to bed without congratulating the 'Cats.

Hey' date=' hey them Wildcats did that!!! Only thing I didn't like was the bad play calling!! Other wise it would have been a romp. Johnny Dishon is the best white high school qb I ever seen. Them Cards played us pretty tough. To be honest I figured it was going to be like this.[/quote']he is, similar to Kendal Briles.

Brad Sullivan for Nederland was good too.

Johnny who?????? Johnny Dishon got SHUT DOWN tonite. Pierce who??????Pierce Rhodes RAN OVER BC defense. Man that kid is so raw he's unstoppable. Congrats Cats on tha win. Maybe ya'll will gain some respect on here since everybody seems to think their team will just run over u guys. Well i kno i'm ready for next week. U guys sure do have a good chance at beating Silsbee.

Well we stopped the unstoppable Rhodes. 8)

hope kirbyville does well in the playoffs the only thing that stopped them was the playcalling...fake punt on your own 20 early in the game..that was idiotic..and rhodes would carry the ball until they stopped him if i was calling the plays..diggles is good put rhodes is the real deal....and kville offensive line pshed bc all over the field...our kids are nowhere near aggressive or physical enough....and did we not have any linebackers last night.....i have no idea what is is but it seems our linebacker position has been weak for the last few years....not since the melich verrett combination have we had two good quick linebackers that made play after play..not knocking any kid but just telling the truth

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83