Putting Everyone on Notice, While the Tater is Hot

bh89-2

I am really concered about you all getting your hopes up in the off-season, so figured it's best to go ahead and fill you in on what's going to happen.  These are sure-fire locks and can be banked on.

1st.  BH will go undefeated and win district 19-4A next season.

2nd.  19-4A will win the majority of the games game against 20-4A next year.

3rd.  BH and Dayton will be undefeated against 20-4A next year.

4th.  Rykerx and Soulja will be sporting some ugly ars shirt at some point next season. 

Your have been put on notice.  ;D ;D   

[quote name="liltex" post="909594" timestamp="1289835876"]
All the 20-4a schools petetioned the UIL to move Dayton back to win a state title and give the antmound a fighting chance again to win dist 19-4a so crosby can ride their coatails :D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That wouldnt work either Tex!!  Then Dayton might not make the playoffs and there would be alot of angry purple people runing around.

As long as Barbers hill understands their position in the football world I think everyone will be fine
We might have to build bigger stadioms though so they can come watch us play in the off season......thats how you learn football.....watching a better Team play LMAO

[quote name="rykerx144" post="909608" timestamp="1289836626"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=76139.msg909594#msg909594 date=1289835876]
All the 20-4a schools petetioned the UIL to move Dayton back to win a state title and give the antmound a fighting chance again to win dist 19-4a so crosby can ride their coatails :D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That wouldnt work either Tex!!  [b]Then Dayton might not make the playoffs [/b] and there would be alot of angry purple people runing around.
[/quote]

As the Olson's used to say on Full House:

puhleeeeaaaasssse!!!! ;) :D

While we're on the subject of hot tater ain't nobody hotter than Kirbyville/Dayton the past 5 years.Just for the record 96-current in order of playoff appearances it's Newton-Dayton-East Chambers all w/15 straight-Followed by Nederland missed 1 in 07-WOS missed 99-01-02-03 8)

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="909629" timestamp="1289837440"]
After Dayton's thriller with Livingston, I heard rumor those guys no longer want to move back to 20-4a, something like  :o[b]"and that wasn't even the first place team!!![/b]:o was said.  :D :D :D

Oh and BTW, BH that shirt has the right logo but it sure don't look pink.
[/quote]

13-1 is all i gotta say

and yes, i remember who the 1 was.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="jcdad" post="909644" timestamp="1289838010"]
just wondering if "bh-89" is 89 the year he graduated.....I could have cut his hair for innitiation hahahah
[/quote]

Looks like you cut it WAYYYYYYYYY too close.

Must have snipped a synapse.

Sorry folks, was out moving the two state championship trophies over to make room for the third.  Little follow-up here:

1st.  As for Dayton is 20-4A, WHAT?  Did you bump your head?  As they say in one of the the NFL pre-game shows; "Come-On Man!"  ??? ???

2nd.  Lumberton, the shirt is a lighter shade of pink than what was planned.  The shirt guy had a hot pink shirt, but it was XXXL or what I like to referr to as, "just your size."  ;D ;D 

3rd.  Now about this 54 thing everyone keeps referring too.  One last time, Baskin Robins has 32 flavors.  33 if you count the gonja cream that's grown behind Brokshire Bros.  :-\

4th.  Yes, the shirt guy is another displaced Baytown Lee fan who was more than happy to accomodate a BH fan who lost a bet.  That's OK, he wants his attic painted with Radiant Barrier paint, so when we get in the attic I may leave a suprise.......  ;D ;D

BH 2010-1011 District Champions 19-4A

BH 28 Dayton 14
BH 38 Forest Brook 0
BH 44 Galena Park 0
BH 38 North Forest 0
BH 32 CE King 0
BH 42 GCM 0
BH 31 Crosby 0

[quote name="bh89-2" post="909715" timestamp="1289840930"]
Sorry folks, was out moving the two state championship trophies over to make room for the third.  Little follow-up here:

1st.  As for Dayton is 20-4A, WHAT?  Did you bump your head?  As they say in one of the the NFL pre-game shows; "Come-On Man!"  ??? ???

2nd.  Lumberton, the shirt is a lighter shade of pink than what was planned.  The shirt guy had a hot pink shirt, but it was XXXL or what I like to referr to as, "just your size."   ;D ;D 

3rd.  Now about this 54 thing everyone keeps referring too.  One last time, Baskin Robins has 32 flavors.  33 if you count the gonja cream that's grown behind Brokshire Bros.   :-\

4th.  Yes, the shirt guy is another displaced Baytown Lee fan who was more than happy to accomodate a BH fan who lost a bet.  That's OK, he wants his attic painted with Radiant Barrier paint, so when we get in the attic I may leave a suprise.......  ;D ;D

BH 28 Dayton 14
BH 38 Forest Brook 0
BH 44 Galena Park 0
BH 38 North Forest 0
BH 32 CE King 0
BH 42 GCM 0
BH 31 Crosby 0

[/quote]
Put a more realistic score for the Dayton game. BH wins 54-0. ;) ;)

[quote name="SKINS" post="909725" timestamp="1289841218"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=76139.msg909715#msg909715 date=1289840930]

2nd.  Lumberton, the shirt is a lighter shade of pink than what was planned.  The shirt guy had a hot pink shirt, but it was XXXL or what I like to referr to as, "just your size."   ;D ;D 

3rd.  Now about this 54 thing everyone keeps referring too.  One last time, Baskin Robins has 32 flavors.  33 if you count the gonja cream that's grown behind Brokshire Bros.   :-\

BH 28 Dayton 14
BH 38 Forest Brook 0
BH 44 Galena Park 0
BH 38 North Forest 0
BH 32 CE King 0
BH 42 GCM 0
BH 31 Crosby 0

[/quote]
Put a more realistic score for the Dayton game. BH wins 54-0. ;) ;)
[/quote]

I would preferr 55-0 so I can go to Sonic and make me one of those videos......... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="909575" timestamp="1289834927"]
I am really concered about you all getting your hopes up in the off-season, so figured it's best to go ahead and fill you in on what's going to happen.  These are sure-fire locks and can be banked on.

1st.  BH will go undefeated and win district 19-4A next season.

2nd.  19-4A will win the majority of the games game against 20-4A next year.

3rd.  BH and Dayton will be undefeated against 20-4A next year.

4th.  Rykerx and Soulja will be sporting some ugly ars shirt at some point next season. 

Your have been put on notice.   ;D ;D   
[/quote]This coming from the same guy that confidently predicted a "BEATDOWN" of Dayton by BH on Sept 24th-----yeah right..........................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124