Replays at the "Butch"

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="906753" timestamp="1289660591"]
There was not one replay (as far as I saw) at the PNG-BH game.  I also don't remember seeing any at the PNG-Ozen game.  Do they ever show any replays at the Butch?  If not, why?  Great screen but I don't ultize it as I watch the live action on the field instead of watching the screen.
[/quote] No replays last night at all!

[quote name="indnfan" post="906770" timestamp="1289661312"]
[quote author=Old61Eagle link=topic=76029.msg906753#msg906753 date=1289660591]
There was not one replay (as far as I saw) at the PNG-BH game.  I also don't remember seeing any at the PNG-Ozen game.  Do they ever show any replays at the Butch?  If not, why?  Great screen but I don't ultize it as I watch the live action on the field instead of watching the screen.
[/quote] No replays last night at all!
[/quotThey also need to find the volume knob on the pre-game pa system! Way too loud!!!  ;)

It was dissappointing that there were no replays shown last night during the game.  On some of the calls, would've been nice to see how the plays "panned" out .   Was also pretty bad at the beginning of the game when the announcer welcomed "Nederland vs. Barbers Hill".  That got a LOT of BOOS from the PNG side, however, he corrected later on.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="906773" timestamp="1289661451"]
It was dissappointing that there were no replays shown last night during the game.  On some of the calls, would've been nice to see how the plays "panned" out .   Was also pretty bad at the beginning of the game when the announcer welcomed [size=14pt][b][color=red]"Nederland vs. Barbers Hill".[/color][/b][/size]  That got a LOT of BOOS from the PNG side, however, he corrected later on.
[/quote]

that my friend is hilarious!!  sorry  ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="906780" timestamp="1289661612"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=76029.msg906773#msg906773 date=1289661451]
It was dissappointing that there were no replays shown last night during the game.  On some of the calls, would've been nice to see how the plays "panned" out .   Was also pretty bad at the beginning of the game when the announcer welcomed [size=14pt][b][color=red]"Nederland vs. Barbers Hill".[/color][/b][/size]  That got a LOT of BOOS from the PNG side, however, he corrected later on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you're right.  It was kind of hilarious, when you think about it.  Its all good...he corrected himself. :)

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="906783" timestamp="1289661706"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76029.msg906780#msg906780 date=1289661612]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=76029.msg906773#msg906773 date=1289661451]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you're right.  It was kind of hilarious, when you think about it.  Its all good...he corrected himself. :)
[/quote]

I bet that announcer has an extras twenty in his pocket and there is a Nederland fan somewhere still laughing his butt off!!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="906773" timestamp="1289661451"]
It was dissappointing that there were no replays shown last night during the game.  On some of the calls, would've been nice to see how the plays "panned" out .   Was also pretty bad at the beginning of the game when the announcer welcomed Ned"erland vs. Barbers Hill".  That got a LOT of BOOS from the PNG side, however, he corrected later on.
[/quote]I guess all mid county schools look alike!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! That's really funny.. some people don't understand that you when you play at  another stadium in the playoffs you have to PAY for things like replays... I'm not saying that is the case but I see alot of things about renting stadiums and that is one thing... Everything cost in post season

[quote name="API steve" post="907830" timestamp="1289697671"]
I just wish the BUTCH would turn down the volume. That is crazy. My ears are still ringing from last night.............
[/quote][quote author=ndn2016 link=topic=76029.msg908143#msg908143 date=1289705117]
No kidding that Barbers Hill band announcer had with my fingers in my ears.
[/quote]
How bout tht pre-game crap:???:

You gonna have a tuff time making INDIAN fans stay home. It's just annoying having to listen to rap music being played loud enough to hear in Winnie.
[quote name="mamajag" post="908207" timestamp="1289706302"]
Got a problem with the Butch.....well keep your butt out, stay home!  :P :P :P :P :P
[/quote]

It's not that serious.  I've been to HS Basketball games like in LC-M where before the game and during halftime they play some heavy metal or country type song.  None of that music is in my taste, but I tolerate it because I come to see the GAME.  You never see me on here talking about music.  Actually, it's a silly thing to even be going back and forth about...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83