OK Rykerx, Let's Get this Over With - Bet Paid, Pictures Linked for Proof

bh89-2

[quote name="bh89-2" post="907071" timestamp="1289674661"]
Ok Rykerx, I just got off the phone with this over-zellus T-Shirt guy and he's still laughing his ars off.  It took him a few to get his composure when I told him what the shirt was for and had to say.  Seems the guy is a die-hard GCM fan and knows all about the "Hill is For Real" FACT and has a "slight" dislike for BH superiority..........(I added my own reason there  ;)).  He even said, "this have anything to do with PNG.........?"  Of course his composure was broke again when I inturrupted his lengthy sales pitch about how long the printing would last in the washer and explained it only had to last a few hours.  ;D

So here is the deal, he had light pink and dark pink.  I told him to pick the ugliest.  ;D  He ask about letters and I said, something visible.  He said, "OH, well then I have the zebra striped letters, man I am gonna have some fun with this."  

I am checking the Dba filing for this business, as I have a feeling this guy might be related to Soulja or Wosgrad........ ;D ;D  Hope to have the shirt by 5PM so I can sport it at the Dayton game tonight.  ;D ;D ;D    

[/quote]

BH your the man!!  Thats all i can say! LOL

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="friogal" post="907099" timestamp="1289675778"]
LMAO
Someone has to get a pic of that...FOR REAL!  :D
[/quote] Well I thought that was part of the deal. Who ever lost the bet had to wear the pink shirt AND take a picture of them wearing it and post it on here.... 

Ok Rykerx, debt paid!   ;D ;D

Sorry one pic does not show much and my purty head got cut-off.  Liltex photography lessons were cut short when his instructor was arrested while filming that CE King paridy at Sonic a few weeks ago.  Witnesses: Brenhamfan, Liltex, Jayhawk, and many others...... ;D

[url=http://img340.imageshack.us/i/tshirt1x.jpg/]http://img340.imageshack.us/i/tshirt1x.jpg/[/url]

[url=http://img403.imageshack.us/i/tshirt2x.jpg/]http://img403.imageshack.us/i/tshirt2x.jpg/[/url]

Now, what sucker from Dayton wants to bet on an upcoming game?  Warning, I NEVER lose a bet!  

[quote name="liltex" post="908393" timestamp="1289712146"]
I told the smokin one tonight he missed his callin as a comedian.I have laughed many a fri/sat  @ a game or fishing offshore.He's the best at showing you a good time and he's Cheap ;) ;D ;)
[/quote]

Like a good vintage 2010 box of wine, pull on one side and poke on the other.........  ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="908387" timestamp="1289711986"]
It was colder tonight, so I picked out a special under-shirt.   ;D ;D

[url=http://img192.imageshack.us/i/jasperh.jpg/]http://img192.imageshack.us/i/jasperh.jpg/[/url]

Jasper says it is good luck.  After Dayton won the way they did, Jasper may be right. 
[/quote]

LMAO. You are one crazy dude!

BH92 the ant mound outta be proud to have you as a fan!!  Your a good man!  Your a man of your word in a world with not many honest people left!  Your a good sport and now one of my new heros in life! I have never sit down and thought about who my favorite posters were on here but now you are defintely in the top!  If not THE top!
I hope we can meet up soon so I can shake your hand!  Thanks for the laugh! 

I told my wife last night that I felt guilty!  I told her I made a ridulous bet with a guy from BH at the first of the year and now he is going through with it!  She asked what the bet was and I told her it was that 20 4a would out play 19 4a again this year!  She told me I ought to be ashamed of myself for that, that was like betting someone the sun would come up in the morning!!  She made me promise not to pick on the slow people west of the Trinity again!  Sorry Guys!

bh89-2, it's great to know there sre still people out there that can honor their word. You have won my respect. Good luck to ya'll the rest of the year on other sports and hope to face ya'll again in football......by the way what the &%^$ do ya'll feed those guys over there? Ya'll have some big ol boys at the hill.

[quote name="ndn78" post="908555" timestamp="1289743533"]
bh89-2, it's great to know there sre still people out there that can honor their word. You have won my respect. Good luck to ya'll the rest of the year on other sports and hope to face ya'll again in football......by the way what the &%^$ do ya'll feed those guys over there? Ya'll have some big ol boys at the hill.
[/quote]

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.  We found out that ants are very high in protein and have a natural anibolic steroid in them.  ;D  We have to thank soulja for the discovery...... ;D  While wearing hot pink spandex shorts her was test drivning his new Jaguar chopper and wrecked into an ant mound.  A few of those suckers go in his mouth and before you knew it he was an out-ee instead of an in-ee.  ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="908648" timestamp="1289750876"]
[quote author=ndn78 link=topic=76019.msg908555#msg908555 date=1289743533]
[/quote]

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.  We found out that ants are very high in protein and have a natural anibolic steroid in them.  ;D  We have to thank soulja for the discovery...... ;D  While wearing hot pink spandex shorts her was test drivning his new Jaguar chopper and wrecked into an ant mound.  A few of those suckers go in his mouth and before you knew it he was an out-ee instead of an in-ee.   ;D ;D
[/quote] :o :o :D :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="908387" timestamp="1289711986"]
It was colder tonight, so I picked out a special under-shirt.   ;D ;D

[url=http://img192.imageshack.us/i/jasperh.jpg/]http://img192.imageshack.us/i/jasperh.jpg/[/url]

Jasper says it is good luck.  After Dayton won the way they did, Jasper may be right. 
[/quote]

Yeah but the shirts aren't funny when they are so true...

[quote name="rykerx144" post="909576" timestamp="1289835064"]
the shirt is not what is funny!  Its the fact that he had to wear it in public.  He is not a fan of 20 4a football and I promise you that was killing his ego.  Evertime he looks at that shirt next to his name he goes and gets his baby another cigarette!!
[/quote]

;D ;D  Hupernikomen was there during the "Jasper days" and knows the shirt story very well.  He and JDog thought the shirtbrought them good luck so I went all over the freaking state sitting with people I did not know to bring them good luck.  The shirt was retired after the Gilmer game, until now.  ;D ;D

As for 20-4A, I don't dis-like them.  Just think, as with WOS, they get OVER-RATED every single year.  That's whyI am trying to help them out and put them on notice early.  ;D ;D 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="909795" timestamp="1289845918"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76019.msg909576#msg909576 date=1289835064]
the shirt is not what is funny!  Its the fact that he had to wear it in public.  He is not a fan of 20 4a football and I promise you that was killing his ego.  Evertime he looks at that shirt next to his name he goes and gets his baby another cigarette!!
[/quote]

;D ;D  Hupernikomen was there during the "Jasper days" and knows the shirt story very well.  He and JDog thought the shirtbrought them good luck so I went all over the freaking state sitting with people I did not know to bring them good luck.  The shirt was retired after the Gilmer game, until now.   ;D ;D

As for 20-4A, I don't dis-like them.  Just think, as with WOS, they get OVER-RATED every single year.  That's whyI am trying to help them out and put them on notice early.   ;D ;D 

[/quote]
Thats the smoking baby I know ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="909795" timestamp="1289845918"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76019.msg909576#msg909576 date=1289835064]
[/quote]

;D ;D  Hupernikomen was there during the "Jasper days" and knows the shirt story very well.  He and JDog thought the shirtbrought them good luck so I went all over the freaking state sitting with people I did not know to bring them good luck.  The shirt was retired after the Gilmer game, until now.   ;D ;D

As for 20-4A, I don't dis-like them.  Just think, as with WOS, they get OVER-RATED every single year.  That's whyI am trying to help them out and put them on notice early.   ;D ;D 
[/quote]

OVER RATED? uhhhh, you are the one that posted "The hill is for real" and then got donkey stomped by PNG. lol. And the funny thing is, were not even ranked. Go sell that crap somewhere else, were all full here. oh, and when we going fishing?? you promised me 5 years ago. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami