[b]Navasota: 81[/b]
Huffman:56.6

Points per game:
Navasota: 31.1
[b]Huffman: 46.1[/b]

[/quote]

Don't bet your money using MAXPREP stats.. ;D ;D

[quote name="mj22" post="909477" timestamp="1289807185"]
there have been plenty of upsets thus far, don't rule out huffman, especially if you don't know our boys.
[/quote]

just from watching them against silsbee they won't stack up.. they have decent offence. But D needs alotttttta work. Navasota is really good at Offence. Watch out falcons..

Huffman's D is a lot better than what they showed aginst silsbee. I think that 1 that was the fist passing team we have faced since maybe hj in game 1. And 2 that silsbee's O played great mcdaniel, rhone, and lane were outstanding. Now I think that coach mac and company will fix the problems exposed by silsbee and I believe the D will play much better on friday.

P.S. Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast somewhere?

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="910610" timestamp="1289926167"]
Huffman's D is a lot better than what they showed aginst silsbee. I think that 1 that was the fist passing team we have faced since maybe hj in game 1. And 2 that silsbee's O played great mcdaniel, rhone, and lane were outstanding. Now I think that coach mac and company will fix the problems exposed by silsbee and I believe the D will play much better on friday.

P.S. Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast somewhere?
[/quote]

As much as I am a homer our D is not all that guys and Navasota is much better than Silsbee. The Rattlers are along the lines of the Bellville team that jack us up at Thron when we had Curtis Crew. I am glad that we  beat Silsbee but telling you dont be fooled this week bc Navasota can play.

[quote name="paintballove" post="910379" timestamp="1289881591"]
Our last round two loss in 04' was to... Palestine?
[/quote]
That WOS team was crazy stacked as. One of their players is now on the seattle seahawks (Earl Thomas) they also had Deion Beasley who went to UT...Huffman shocked the world.

But for this year, both teams have athletes and I think it will be a shootout that Huffman will come out on top in
Huffman    38
Navasota  31

i think that huffman deserves the support from everyone in town, just putting that out there.
and the defense is good and they can step it up, its just a matter of if they will when they need to.

and as far as MAXPREPS STATS...they are accurate. atleast for huffman, i have the official huffman stats in my hands right now and they are 100 percent correct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder