The "Butch"'s Parking Lots

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="905214" timestamp="1289574811"]
Can the Home parking lot be reached from the Hwy 124 (Fannett Rd) side?  Or do I have to go down IH 10 to reach it?
[/quote]

Yes it can. There is actually 2 entrances from Fannett Rd. If coming from Walden, there is the main entrance right behind the visitors stands. If coming from Brooks/Major, the 1st entrance will actually lead you to the home side, w/out going through the visitors parking; the 2nd entrance is behind visitors.

[quote name="CHSJAGS1999" post="905230" timestamp="1289576202"]
[quote author=Old61Eagle link=topic=75953.msg905214#msg905214 date=1289574811]
Can the Home parking lot be reached from the Hwy 124 (Fannett Rd) side?  Or do I have to go down IH 10 to reach it?
[/quote]

Yes it can. There is actually 2 entrances from Fannett Rd. If coming from Walden, there is the main entrance right behind the visitors stands. If coming from Brooks/Major, the 1st entrance will actually lead you to the home side, w/out going through the visitors parking; the 2nd entrance is behind visitors.
[/quote]
This is correct --while this community is a "diverse" one ---it is not at all "divisive"  8)

Best parking for any stadium around. Very nice. I have been there twice and it is an awesome facility. Now, change the name.  ;D

Oh yeah, open up your concession a little earlier. I don't eat supper when I go to a game, so I arrive hungry and spend lots of money. Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami