*KIRBYVILLE vs. BROWNSBORO/Kirbyville wins 55-21/Comments

WOSgrad

For the past two years, the Kirbyville Wildcats path through the playoffs has lead them to the ultimate game.  This year, the classification is higher but the goal, a state championship, is still in the Wildcats sights!  The first obstacle in that path of the 10-0 Wildcats is the Brownsboro Bears, 6-4 on the season and the third place team out of District 17-3A.  The Wildcats come off of their 64-14 district championship clinching victory over Center, while the Bears have had two weeks to prepare for this battle!

Join Jereme Hubbard and Adam Davis for the pregame show at 6:30 this evening, which features an interview with Wildcat head coach Jack Alvarez, as they lead you to the 7:00 p.m. kickoff from Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin.  You can tune into this game by turning your radio to KTXJ 102.7 FM or by logging here at SETXsports.com and clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:kvillebcast&catid=73:games

Follow Kirbyville football right here on your Source for Sports, SETXsports.com!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="904599" timestamp="1289521975"]
I wanted to make this game.  Got a sick kid at home.  Come on Kville,  Your new fans from Pirate country are pulling for ya.  Man I wish I was there.  Maybe the next game.  Anyone know where the next round game is being played?
[/quote]

Stay tuned and we'll let you know the general area after the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami