Dayton vs. Brenham who you got?

Lionfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoabroncos09
For the Brenham guy in Liberty Walmart that was talking smack to some Dayton people: I bet you feel real dumb right about now. How did your last week of football go? That girl told you Dayton has six more weeks of football. But oh what happened to y'all? All that talk for nothing.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="910783" timestamp="1289937236"]
For the Brenham guy in Liberty Walmart that was talking smack to some Dayton people: I bet you feel real dumb right about now. How did your last week of football go? That girl told you Dayton has six more weeks of football. But oh what happened to y'all? All that talk for nothing.
[/quote]

I'm not that guy, but i'll be happy to fill in for him...  Your "6 more weeks" almost got cut short too.  Our season was ended by Kingwood Park, not Dayton, so i'm not sure why your talking like this.  We were 10-1, so only one school has braging rights over us.  Now if your a Kingwood Park person you have every right, but again your not, so stop talking because it means nothing and is just making you look bad.  You can celebrate your wins, but they wern't against us.  Good luck the rest of the year.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="910903" timestamp="1289947751"]
Mods, please lock this thread or delete it before it gets any more disrespectful or embarrassing.
[/quote]Amen, please delete this thread. That's a loss that should've never been. The match-up between Dayton and Brenham would've been fantastic. But it's not going to happen. Please let it go. :-[

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="910874" timestamp="1289944473"]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=75758.msg910783#msg910783 date=1289937236]
[/quote]

I'm not that guy, but i'll be happy to fill in for him...  Your "6 more weeks" almost got cut short too.  Our season was ended by Kingwood Park, not Dayton, so i'm not sure why your talking like this.  We were 10-1, so only one school has braging rights over us.  Now if your a Kingwood Park person you have every right, but again your not, so stop talking because it means nothing and is just making you look bad.  You can celebrate your wins, but they wern't against us.  Good luck the rest of the year.
[/quote] I'm sorry about yalls loss. I wish we could have met up with y'all. But the guy in Walmart was very rude to two young ladies about playing football. He said he was number nine's dad and to watch out for number 9 because he will hurt our players. This guy was very disrespectful to the ladies and followed them as they tried to walk away from the situation. Again, I'm sorry that yalls season ended so early, hopefully next year we will meet again.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="911157" timestamp="1289967535"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75758.msg910874#msg910874 date=1289944473]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=75758.msg910783#msg910783 date=1289937236]
[/quote]

I'm not that guy, but i'll be happy to fill in for him...  Your "6 more weeks" almost got cut short too.  Our season was ended by Kingwood Park, not Dayton, so i'm not sure why your talking like this.  We were 10-1, so only one school has braging rights over us.  Now if your a Kingwood Park person you have every right, but again your not, so stop talking because it means nothing and is just making you look bad.  You can celebrate your wins, but they wern't against us.  Good luck the rest of the year.
[/quote] I'm sorry about yalls loss. I wish we could have met up with y'all. But the guy in Walmart was very rude to two young ladies about playing football. He said he was number nine's dad and to watch out for number 9 because he will hurt our players. This guy was very disrespectful to the ladies and followed them as they tried to walk away from the situation. Again, I'm sorry that yalls season ended so early, hopefully next year we will meet again.
[/quote]

I'm not saying you're lying, but #9's dad is the principal at the Jr. High and is one of the nicest guys I know.  I even think he is a preacher.  He has family in Dayton and almost took a job there.  Some Btonco fans on here know him and they will tell you the same thing.  (just ask liltex) That being said, it makes it really hard to believe.  I'm looking forward to round 3 also...

Guest Two-Dogs...
I don't have a dog in this but I have personally met  #9's dad last spring at the state track meet. We sat and talked for a considerable amount of time about several sports including football. Many of the family were sitting where we were at and we talked and even jazzed each other about last years Brenham/PNG game. The person you describe does not fit the man I met. Maybe someone just got your goat and was lying about who they actually were.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="911172" timestamp="1289968336"]
[quote author=whoabroncos09 link=topic=75758.msg911157#msg911157 date=1289967535]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75758.msg910874#msg910874 date=1289944473]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not saying you're lying, but #9's dad is the principal at the Jr. High and is one of the nicest guys I know.  I even think he is a preacher.  He has family in Dayton and almost took a job there.  Some Btonco fans on here know him and they will tell you the same thing.  (just ask liltex) That being said, it makes it really hard to believe.  I'm looking forward to round 3 also...
[/quote]

WELL THIS GAME IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.WE WILL KICK KP'S BUTT AND BE READY FOR THE NEXT WEEK.I'M SURE JERRY GOT ON SOME BUTT LAST WEEK AFTER THE GAME,AND THEY WILL BE BACK TO THEIR OLD SELVES AGAINST KP.SO WE WILL SEE ALL YOU HATERS SATURDAY AT 2 IN CONROE,SHENANDOAH,OR WHEREVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THIS PLACE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn