Silsbee vs. Huffman Playoff Predictions?/ @ Lamar Thurs. night

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="903433" timestamp="1289415688"]
Aggiesrwe not sure I bet you but just send me our paypal account and ill be sure to get that right over to you when Silsbee wins state in football.
[/quote]

You did bet me $1000 bucks on the BC/Silsbee game, you know you did. I figured you would crawfish. You think by changing your username would get you out of it. I know who you are and what username you used to post under.(Boogey1000)

As far as payment, hard cash please, no credit cards. Since you are crawfishing on the bet by changing your name and/or creating a new account to post under, you probably would give a bogus credit card. ;)

Aggierwe you are a freakin GENIUS!!! Your not only are a guru in Tiger sports, but you know who I am too! Dude, how did you figure that out? Yes it was me (boogie1000)! And no I dont have bogus credit cards. Only use a AMEX and a Visa debit for most purchases. Sure, ill pay you cold hard cash. Just walk right up to me at the Silsbee game and say " hey Boogie1000 can I please have my $1,000".  I usually dont walk around with a grand in my pockets, but if you'd like, Ill pay half in Chapel Hill Smoke Sausage and the other half in Franklins.  Deal?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="903537" timestamp="1289422678"]
Aggierwe you are a freakin GENIUS!!! Your not only are a guru in Tiger sports, but you know who I am too! Dude, how did you figure that out? Yes it was me (boogie1000)! And no I dont have bogus credit cards. Only use a AMEX and a Visa debit for most purchases. Sure, ill pay you cold hard cash. Just walk right up to me at the Silsbee game and say " hey Boogie1000 can I please have my $1,000".  I usually dont walk around with a grand in my pockets, but if you'd like, Ill pay half in Chapel Hill Smoke Sausage and the other half in Franklins.  Deal?
[/quote]

Lance, you are the one that ran his mouth and made the bet. You just need to pay up now. For someone who claims that they have been to all these big time sporting events, drives BMW's, has this big time job, $1000 should be chump change to you.

I'll be waiting for you to pay me 10 Franklins tomorrow night. Don't need any sausage.

I shouldn't be that hard to find. Just ask for me in the pressbox.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="903627" timestamp="1289430213"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75639.msg903615#msg903615 date=1289429586]
Mike no problem! Since you want the grand come down and find me.
[/quote]

Question is, will you have the grand on you? ::)
[/quote] ???  :-[

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="903619" timestamp="1289429669"]
Ill have on a Adidas black/white warm up with the trophy wife. Won't be too hard to spot me.
[/quote]
Im wearing the same thing!!!!!! I am also bringing the trophy wife with me!!!!!  The only thing different is that my BMW has mud tires on it and is lifted!  But if anyone comes up and taps me on the shoulder for money......the trophy wife will turn into the prized fighter and rip you a new one.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="paintballove" post="904008" timestamp="1289479944"]
I hear Lamar has recent field renovations?
[/quote]

Totally refurbished stadium. I haven't been inside yet, but it looks great on TV. I think you will be very impressed! 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="904041" timestamp="1289483074"]
[quote author=paintballove link=topic=75639.msg904008#msg904008 date=1289479944]
I hear Lamar has recent field renovations?
[/quote]

Totally refurbished stadium. I haven't been inside yet, but it looks great on TV. I think you will be very impressed! 
[/quote]

hoping it'll be comfy to march on  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn