BC vs. Coldspring Predictions? Fri. 7:30 In Huffman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go with Coldspring on this one. They are playing at a different level this year. Barbay's offense is great with a primary 2 man show in the backfield. Cummings is almost un stopable up the middle and Gilbert around the ends is great. Coach Morrisons defense is really good. I'm thinking  the best in the district by far. The only phase of the game where they are hurting is a place kicker, If they had a  place kicker they would be complete. I going with Coldspring by 32.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="900652" timestamp="1289158568"]
Kirbyville played CS???? What was the score?
[/quote]

Kirbyville  20-6....I'm also pulling for BC, But they will have to be in top form..Coldspring plays hard nosed tough physical football, and have two backs that are tough as they come and they are big...Good Luck...

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="900675" timestamp="1289159505"]
We scored 31 on y'all..seems like the teams are pretty even.
[/quote]

Yep..But I'm telling you like it is...Coldspring is a tough physical football team,And they will wear down defenses hammering you all night..Iv'e told it like it is,I guess the rest is wait & see...

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="900688" timestamp="1289160008"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=75632.msg900675#msg900675 date=1289159505]
[/quote]

Yep..But I'm telling you like it is...Coldspring is a tough physical football team,And they will wear down defenses hammering you all night..Iv'e told it like it is,I guess the rest is wait & see...
[/quote]

You hit it on the head. Coldspring will wear on a defence all game long. And for there defense the d-ends are quick and like to pounce on a qb

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="900675" timestamp="1289159505"]
[/quote]

Whole lot of water under the bridge for BC, CS and Kville since first game of the year and unless I am wrong I think Cummings was not in the game when we played them. May be it would have made a difference may be it would not have but don't count on how they did against us week 1.
Pulling for BC ;D

If coldspring has two good running backs than bc will be in trouble...they havent stopped the run all year and their tackling lately has been terrible....and i really hate to agree with one of the posters but with the talent they have this year they have under achieved..they really only beat one good team and that was silsbee..

[quote name="jacf" post="900910" timestamp="1289171802"]
If coldspring has two good running backs than bc will be in trouble...they havent stopped the run all year and their tackling lately has been terrible....and i really hate to agree with one of the posters but with the talent they have this year they have under achieved..they really only beat one good team and that was silsbee..
[/quote]

Cody Cummings #24.....186 carries....1,659 yards...YPC....9

Bryant # 2 is a good back-up running back...

* Coldspring is as good as advertised..

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Cat22" post="901066" timestamp="1289178495"]
Coldspring had 568 yards rushing against Orangefield and held OF to 117 total yards.  BC will have to play flawless.
[/quote]

Orangefield got better as the season progressed. That being said I think we would have faired a little bit better against them but not much even if we played them the last game of the season.

as far as i'm concerned.. it should be OF in the playoffs not BC..

as for the matchup of kville/BC.. there was a lot of busted plays and for
whatever reason.. teams like BC and OF usually put up numbers even when they
are not having good seasons at all (i.e. KVILLE 49 OF 42 a couple years back)

BC is going to get blasted in this game i think .. sorry ..

but for Coldspring only beating one good team?? Huffman is GOOD .. believe it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder