Beaumont Central vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/Indians Win!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="898489" timestamp="1289014537"]
What happened in this one? Not trying to be sarcastic, but did Central rest their starters or was it just a beatdown by the Indians?
[/quote]

Central played their starters.....PNG wanted it more.....well balanced and aggressive on both sides of the ball.

Way to go, Indians!  We're PROUD of you!

Good luck to the jags in the playoffs but i am glad that the Indians shut up the folks saying we didnt have a chance and suggesting we just lay down for the jags. Indians proved what they had the better team on the field tonight against the jag STARTERS.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="898003" timestamp="1289006997"]
[quote author=19Cherokee90 link=topic=75621.msg897916#msg897916 date=1289005713]
[b]Looks to me like cental may be a little over rated.[/b] BTW I could care less about your 1982 5a team. You know if they would have started the uncle in Napoleon Dynomite they would have won state. Did you know that guy can throw a football clear over a mountain??
[/quote]Just like PN-G was over-rated last year?
[/quote]

Or like West Brook this year?

[quote name="bh89-2" post="898542" timestamp="1289015471"]
I'll give you injuns more god news.  Next week you won't face BH's starting QB.  He is out for season with injury, ir appears.  We also have two linemen out and our kicker.  Congrats on making Solja squirm...... ;D
[/quote]
Don't start with the excuses already ;D ;D Hate to hear that about the QB, Hope he's alright!

Stay classy Indians' fans.  6-4 and 5-2 is a credit to our outstanding coaching staff and hardworking young men.  Our Indians started slow in 2010, mixed some combinations around on defense, and finally some leaders emerged.  We have continually gotten better as the season progressed.  I really think the loss to the "other" Mid-County school is what finally got our Indians clicking ... after Mid-County Madness, we started playing fearless ... we put #33 at MLB and found a leader for a secondary in #8.  We are playing well at the right time of year.  Let's stay healthy, keep getting better, and play our a$$es off in the playoffs.  Have fun, enjoy the ride, and now circle the wagons for all 20-4A playoff teams.  Good luck Indians, Jags, Dogs, and Lions.

Go Indians.  Peace.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="898560" timestamp="1289015689"]
Central played there starter the whole game. They took Heard out in the 4th after he took a couple good hits.
[/quote]

After rushing for a grand total of one yard for the game. I also think he threw a punch after being hit for a loss.

[quote name="1989NDN" post="898574" timestamp="1289015893"]
Stay classy Indians' fans.  6-4 and 5-2 is a credit to our outstanding coaching staff and hardworking young men.  Our Indians started slow in 2010, mixed some combinations around on defense, and finally some leaders emerged.  We have continually gotten better as the season progressed.  I really think the loss to the "other" Mid-County school is what finally got our Indians clicking ... after Mid-County Madness, we started playing fearless ... we put #33 at MLB and found a leader for a secondary in #8.  We are playing well at the right time of year.  Let's stay healthy, keep getting better, and play our a$$es off in the playoffs.  Have fun, enjoy the ride, and now circle the wagons for all 20-4A playoff teams.  Good luck Indians, Jags, Dogs, and Lions.

Go Indians.  Peace.
[/quote]

Well said.  Best of luck to PNG, Central, Nederland, and Livingston.......you will represent our District well. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder