West Orange-Stark vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/WO-S Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

I thought my eyes were playing jokes on me when we kicked off one time in the 1st quarter and NO ONE from HJ wanted the ball.  They all stood there looking at the ball and never even went NEAR it, so we went and fell on it.  WOS ball on the 25.  Two plays later, we are in the end zone.  We kick off to them in the second quarter and it goes out of bounds.  Instead of them taking the penalty, they have us kick it again!  We had already been dominating!  I'm not sure but I would think those two things would be covered in basic football.  

We would line up to run a play and a huge hole would open up right in front of the running back.  No twists, no turns, just straight up the middle with no one blocking the way at all and no one heading towards the ball.

I have no problem living on a farm, eating fresh yard eggs.  I'm here by choice.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="899000" timestamp="1289048257"]
Just because you guys live on a farm and just got access to cable and internet last week don't be mad at me. Yea I've been and yes we do have the money to go. Just because a high school game is the highlight of you week doesn't mean ts mine! I have got all of you busting out of your Jordashe Jeans because I said yall ran up the score. Its Saturda now! Time to go out side and pick chicken eggs and milk cows! Better yet take a drive to the big city of Beaumont and see how city folk live.
[/quote]

I ain't got a rat in this race,but since you gonna talk about "country folks" BADSANTA you kinda drug me in to it...Come on up to Kirbyville and we'll show you what we do with old corn cobs in the COUNTRY... ;D ;D

Alright country folk don't get your Britches too far stuck up your rump! Yes all of you are country and there isn't anything wrong with that. You all just have no sense of reality! I know some of you enjoy picking eggs and enjoy hanging out at the local Dairy Queen after the game! No problem here! I know some of you sit around waiting for the local newspaper to come out so you can see what ol' Brookshire Brothers has on sale! No problem! You might even enjoy trading crops with you neighbor who lives 8 miles down the pasture! No problem there! I do have a problem with the score board!

75% of the starters were pulled in the 1st quarter. You cant tell the backups not to try to gain a starting spot. The JV backfield played from 3:02 in the 1st! There were wide recievers taking snaps in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Tell us o wise badsanta...what should WOS have done?

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="rhino1877" post="899040" timestamp="1289051034"]
75% of the starters were pulled in the 1st quarter. You cant tell the backups not to try to gain a starting spot. The JV backfield played from 3:02 in the 1st! There were wide recievers taking snaps in the 3rd and 4th quarter. Tell us o wise badsanta...what should WOS have done?
[/quote]

I agree you cannot tell kids who don't get to play as much to lie down. You guys are beating a dead horse. We beat Kountze 99-0 with JV players and people still will  not let it go. Don't worry about it I am not. It is what it is. The bottom line is HJ needs to get better. I have no problem with the score.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="899021" timestamp="1289049519"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg899000#msg899000 date=1289048257]
Just because you guys live on a farm and just got access to cable and internet last week don't be mad at me. Yea I've been and yes we do have the money to go. Just because a high school game is the highlight of you week doesn't mean ts mine! I have got all of you busting out of your Jordashe Jeans because I said yall ran up the score. Its Saturda now! Time to go out side and pick chicken eggs and milk cows! Better yet take a drive to the big city of Beaumont and see how city folk live.
[/quote]

I ain't got a rat in this race,but since you gonna talk about "country folks" BADSANTA you kinda drug me in to it...Come on up to Kirbyville and we'll show you what we do with old corn cobs in the COUNTRY... ;D ;D
[/quote]I fell the same way,dont have a dog in the race. But just drive up here to the country and we can show you what we do with city fokes that are disrespectful. And our kids might have to pick up eggs and balehay. But when they go off the collage most dont get kicked out due to drug dealings. If I am noy misstaken there was a kid,just the otherday that got kicked out of Baylor, for drugs, that was from your big city

True Blue you are right! Since all of you have dip and smoke I guess we will smoke our chronic here! All have the same results! Cancer, death, gum disease right! True Blue if you consider going to Lamar as going AWAY to colllege I would expect a answer like that from you. Why don't you get in your tractor and drive to downtown Vidor where you live and count how many college educated folk you run into! Or maybe drive closer to i10 and count 18 wheelers while you sit in your tractor doing snuff and spiting in a empty coke can!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="First Down" post="898872" timestamp="1289020859"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=75617.msg898851#msg898851 date=1289020291]
If WO-S played football for only 10 weeks every year they would probably do better in basketball. JMO
[/quote]

H-J is hitting the hardwood as we speak. ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="899058" timestamp="1289051926"]
True Blue you are right! Since all of you have dip and smoke I guess we will smoke our chronic here! All have the same results! Cancer, death, gum disease right! True Blue if you consider going to Lamar as going AWAY to colllege I would expect a answer like that from you. Why don't you get in your tractor and drive to downtown Vidor where you live and count how many college educated folk you run into! Or maybe drive closer to i10 and count 18 wheelers while you sit in your tractor doing snuff and spiting in a empty coke can!
[/quote] I'll tell you what , I will drive my tractor to WalMart and you can bring you wife with her botox lips and plastic tits, in you BMW that the bank owns. And we can show her what happens when the little cityboy runs his mouth to the good old country boy ;D I promise I wont run up the score ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="899077" timestamp="1289052621"]
I have 2 degrees and none in education! Can't pay me enough to teach your bad a** kids! So I guess the school Houston Yates beat by 155 should have been told the same thing? Don't dunk that ball anymore...were already up 140 points! Get real my friend! No sportsmanship here
[/quote] Lets just tell the Freshmen and Sophomores in the first and 2nd Q to lay down.  :'(

TrueBlue my cars are paid for! Cash?? You ever heard of that? The don't trade snow peas for services over here! You can bargin a bag of okra for a payment on your car here! Yes my wife does have fake tits and she is hot! Yes we do have 2 BMWs that are paid for! Yes we do have all of our teeth and don't dip snuff! No we don't farm the land in the front of our house and no we don't condsider the first day of squirrel hunting season a holiday!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="899095" timestamp="1289053257"]
TrueBlue my cars are paid for! Cash?? You ever heard of that? The don't trade snow peas for services over here! You can bargin a bag of okra for a payment on your car here! Yes my wife does have fake tits and she is hot! Yes we do have 2 BMWs that are paid for! Yes we do have all of our teeth and don't dip snuff! No we don't farm the land in the front of our house and no we don't condsider the first day of squirrel hunting season a holiday!
[/quote]

Yout act has grown very old.
[IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Dustmonster42/Lockthisthread.jpg[/img]