POST SUBVARSITY SCORES HERE!

WOSgrad

Guest shake and bake
BC 9th 18
OF 9th 12
This was a very good ballgame. OF had only 16 dressed while it looked like BC HAD ABOUT 50.
BC has some impressive kids coming up. Congrats to both teams for a strong game.

I have to say as a Barbers Hill fan I am embarrassed how our kids acted last night during the games.  During the Freshman A game, one of our players hit a kid who was almost by the track!  Then the JV game a player from the Hill got ejected for throwing punches.  I am not a Crosby fan but I apologize to their players/fans for our actions.  COme on Coach Gage, clean that up!

[quote name="HomerJ" post="897252" timestamp="1288966619"]
I have to say as a Barbers Hill fan I am embarrassed how our kids acted last night during the games.  During the Freshman A game, one of our players hit a kid who was almost by the track!  Then the JV game a player from the Hill got ejected for throwing punches.  I am not a Crosby fan but I apologize to their players/fans for our actions.  COme on Coach Gage, clean that up!
[/quote]

It starts at the Parents I would put the whole thing on the coach

[quote name="BHFAN" post="897264" timestamp="1288967186"]
[quote author=HomerJ link=topic=75542.msg897252#msg897252 date=1288966619]
[/quote]

It starts at the Parents I would put the whole thing on the coach
[/quote]That is odd, usually the kids from Barbers Hill behave AWEsomely.  I really enjoy watching the Eagle athletes, from 7th grade up they give their all.  Hopefully the coach corrected the situation and the parents were contacted.  On the other hand, I am "sure" the kids from Crosby didn't start anything...  Congrats to the Barbers Hill Junior High, they won three of the four games against the Ponies.  That is the first time that has happened since we started playing each other again.  In case any of you haven't seen the 8th grade Ponies, THEY ARE FOR REALLY REAL!  A lot of speed and size on that team.

P4E you are right, we usually behave accordingly over here, but to be honest, the Freshman from Crosby-as good as all the hype was coming in-were actually humble and played really hard without the talk.  The JV game was so out of hand there is no telling what was said for that punch.

That just doesn't sound like the Hill. Not sure what the story is. I heard that one of the twins from Crosby didn't play and Crosby had some kids out. A friend of mine said that Crosby's B team beat the Hill like 34-6 though. Anyway looks like the Broncos are district champs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami