Ozen at Lumberton?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="893793" timestamp="1288634998"]
Gut feeling tells me that Ozen will lose... :D
[/quote]

you might be right Soulja, but I like pulling for the underdog at times. Don't like seeing anybody go 0-7 in district.  Wish both teams best of luck and NO injuries..... ;D

Ozen has been a huge disappointment this year. However,if they put together four quarters of Football on both sides of the line of scrimmage,they win this contest. Providing, they don't wait until the second half to throw the ball downfield.

They must also control Hughes QB # 7 and Asher RB # 39. Good Luck To Both Teams !

OZEN - 35

LUMBERTON - 24

Ozen blew my picks for 4 who would represent our district this year.  I picked them to come in second, behind PNG and in front of Central and LCM.  Man I'm glad i dont gamble.  I suck.  Good luck Ozen,  I think you can take it.  I know you guys have the best QB in 20-4a.  Just put the defence together.  Good luck

I think we have unfortunately been relegated to the insignificant after last week. A four day old thread and we haven't gotten to the second page yet, unless my post does the job. I really don't know how good the Ozen QB is, he may actually be the best, but he can't beat teams by himself. I don't see them putting 4 steady quarters together, Lumberton should take this one but at this point I don't think it will be a huge win.

Why does everybody keep saying their last game? As crazy as this district has been this year Nederland and Livingston could very well lose putting Lumberton in the playoffs with a win over Ozen. If Nederland and Livingston lose and Lumberton falls flat and loses. Vidor would be in with a 3-7 record because of who they beat.

[quote name="desethion" post="897339" timestamp="1288971547"]
:) :D ;D thats funny green 35 lumberton 31. i hope david can lead his team like he has all year long and he defenses can finally start playing
[/quote]
Green will probably spend the entire game playing the same way another very talented QB by the name of Jeremiah Johnson did last year against the Raiders..........IN REVERSE.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83