Evadale and High Island

[quote name="Homeless Eddie" post="893652" timestamp="1288628135"]
Whats yalls predictions for the game
[/quote]

C'mon Crazy Dave.. errr,  I mean Homeless Eddie.

All I can say about this game is.... it's gonna Ouch a bit! Go Cardinals!!!!!!

Been saying our prayers for Billy. He is a very talented young man with so much potential. Really hope he is doing well.

Look for this one to get out of hand realy quick. With this be Sr night the starters will play a lot more than they have in some of the other blowouts. As far as Billy ,he still is having  headakes and is going to go back to see Dr. Friday.  But also just heard that they have another starter that will prob. not play due to shoulder injure :(

[quote name="True Blue" post="894087" timestamp="1288654130"]
Look for this one to get out of hand realy quick. With this be Sr night the starters will play a lot more than they have in some of the other blowouts. As far as Billy ,he still is having  headakes and is going to go back to see Dr. Friday.  But also just heard that they have another starter that will prob. not play due to shoulder injure :(
[/quote]

Best wishes to Billy for a speedy recovery.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="893784" timestamp="1288634654"]
[quote author=Homeless Eddie link=topic=75378.msg893652#msg893652 date=1288628135]
Whats yalls predictions for the game
[/quote]

C'mon Crazy Dave.. errr,  I mean Homeless Eddie.

All I can say about this game is.... it's gonna Ouch a bit! Go Cardinals!!!!!!

Been saying our prayers for Billy. He is a very talented young man with so much potential. Really hope he is doing well.

[/quote]

Ouch a bit thats all you can say about this BLOWOUT? More like I really don't want to watch this game thats how bad it's going to be.. I predict Rebels- ALL they want to score and cardinals- None maybe 6?

This will be a game that the Rebels will surely win. It would have been a better game if the injury bug had not fallen on the Cardinals earlier in the year.

The Rebels will have their JV players on the sidelines, but it will be senior night so you can be sure that the seniors will want to play as much as they possibly can for their last game on the Battlefield. Coach Williams also has to weigh the fact that a Rebel victory will mean a bye week and no game next week for the Rebels. He may stay with the varsity players even if it gets out of hand to be sure that the team gets as many reps as they can going into the bye week.

The JV did not make the trip to SP so the varsity players were in from start to finish, but I believe that the Rebels will play the varsity players well into the 4th quarter and maybe only spot substitute JV players in who might have the opportunity to play if needed in the playoffs.

Rebels 52
Cards    0

[quote name="True Blue" post="894087" timestamp="1288654130"]
[/quote]

Heard that everyone is healthy and the Rebels will be a full strength!

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="896549" timestamp="1288893331"]
I will be there with bells on!

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy080.gif[/img][/url]

Hope all have safe travels.

[/quote]

Always happy to host our neighbors from the coast! Drive safely, see you tomorrow night.

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="896549" timestamp="1288893331"]
I will be there with bells on!

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy080.gif[/img][/url]

Hope all have safe travels.

[/quote]

Cheer for our boys EXTRA loud for me. Killing me not to be there but I know they have awesome support. Give it your all Cards!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder