SA vs New Waverly

SA fan 9

[quote name="jlc2010" post="893656" timestamp="1288628394"]
last home game of the season. sa is alwyas tougher to beat at home. think the boys will be fired up. nw is loaded with atheletes but so is sa if sa can eliminate turnovers. and run the ball think they will win. SA 29 nw 20
[/quote]
SA is always tougher at home because of it being a dump, crappy refs, and because of that ridiculous announcer that they have giving play-by-play during the snap count and during the play.  It is distracting to say the least.  Pretty sure that it is against the rules to be talking over the loud speaker during the plays.  Hard place to play.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="893850" timestamp="1288639213"]
[quote author=jlc2010 link=topic=75374.msg893656#msg893656 date=1288628394]
last home game of the season. sa is alwyas tougher to beat at home. think the boys will be fired up. nw is loaded with atheletes but so is sa if sa can eliminate turnovers. and run the ball think they will win. SA 29 nw 20
[/quote]
SA is always tougher at home because of it being a dump, crappy refs, and because of that ridiculous announcer that they have giving play-by-play during the snap count and during the play.  It is distracting to say the least.  Pretty sure that it is against the rules to be talking over the loud speaker during the plays.  Hard place to play.
[/quote]

Those refs were crappy to use to.  Quit freakin giving excuses.  You guys will already be one and done in the playoffs as it is. 

[quote name="InjunRed" post="894108" timestamp="1288655379"]
No feelings hurt here.  We won, you lost.  We are playing for a district title, and you are fighting for the scraps.  Good luck with that.
[/quote]

Isnt it sad that your team can barely hang with a bunch of Sophmores?

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="894115" timestamp="1288655780"]
[quote author=InjunRed link=topic=75374.msg894108#msg894108 date=1288655379]
No feelings hurt here.  We won, you lost.  We are playing for a district title, and you are fighting for the scraps.  Good luck with that.
[/quote]

[/quote]
What is sad is your ghetto style school, with a guy in the pressbox talking about the Fried Chicken at the concession stand during a play(that is no joke, it really happened) and when he said that the "the QB CHUNKS it down tha field."  What is sad is that if anyone in San Augustine had a clue, they could have won the district with their talent.  That is what is sad.  Its not sad for you, but for the kids there.  They need that school to pretend that they give a crap about the kids and pump some money into the complex and the program so the kids can be proud of the program.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="894126" timestamp="1288656569"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=75374.msg894115#msg894115 date=1288655780]
[quote author=InjunRed link=topic=75374.msg894108#msg894108 date=1288655379]
No feelings hurt here.  We won, you lost.  We are playing for a district title, and you are fighting for the scraps.  Good luck with that.
[/quote]

[/quote]
What is sad is your ghetto style school, with a guy in the pressbox talking about the Fried Chicken at the concession stand during a play(that is no joke, it really happened) and when he said that the "the QB CHUNKS it down tha field."  What is sad is that if anyone in San Augustine had a clue, they could have won the district with their talent.  That is what is sad.  Its not sad for you, but for the kids there.  They need that school to pretend that they give a crap about the kids and pump some money into the complex and the program so the kids can be proud of the program.
[/quote]

Not arguing with you there! 

What's sad is he fact that you don't have anything better to do than get on here and talk about a game that happened 2 weeks ago. I think that reality must have set in. If a team that everyone said you would beat by 50 points held you to a three point game; playoffs don't look to promising for you do they? (Don't you have a game to get ready for?)

As far as SA being a dump, the last time I was in Groveton all I saw was bars and gas stations. You need to point that finger around your own town before you worry about us.

One more thing, enjoy it while you got! Next year is gonna be a different story!

[quote name="SA fan 9" post="894583" timestamp="1288709219"]
What's sad is he fact that you don't have anything better to do than get on here and talk about a game that happened 2 weeks ago. I think that reality must have set in. If a team that everyone said you would beat by 50 points held you to a three point game; playoffs don't look to promising for you do they? (Don't you have a game to get ready for?)

As far as SA being a dump, the last time I was in Groveton all I saw was bars and gas stations. You need to point that finger around your own town before you worry about us.

One more thing, enjoy it while you got! Next year is gonna be a different story!
[/quote]
A game to get ready for??? I think you have me pegged for someone that I am not.  "I" don't have anything to get ready for.  I'm sure the Indians are getting ready for Corrigan though.  I never said that San Augustine is a dump.  I said the field is a dump.  If you are gonna quote me, get it right.  Groveton does not have 1 bar in the city limits, and the Staduim is a shrine.  You don't know what the heck you are talking about.  You are the only people in our district that will talk crap BEFORE you have success.  Project for next all you want for next year.  When the time comes, we will be a sound football team.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="895108" timestamp="1288741322"]
[quote author=SA fan 9 link=topic=75374.msg894583#msg894583 date=1288709219]

[/quote]
A game to get ready for??? I think you have me pegged for someone that I am not.  "I" don't have anything to get ready for.  I'm sure the Indians are getting ready for Corrigan though.  I never said that San Augustine is a dump.  I said the field is a dump.  If you are gonna quote me, get it right.  Groveton does not have 1 bar in the city limits, and the Staduim is a shrine.  You don't know what the heck you are talking about.  You are the only people in our district that will talk crap BEFORE you have success.  Project for next all you want for next year.  When the time comes, we will be a sound football team.
[/quote]

Dont play dumb.. we know exactly who you are....

Good Luck to the Wolf Pack tonight!! I want to wish everybody safe travel tonight (even if your from Groveton)lol. Enjoy the weather, should be perfect for some friday night football. Good Luck to all the teams that will be scrapping it out this evening. Whether your in play-off contention or not; Play it like it's your last one, because it could be!! GO WOLVES!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder