LCM @ Nederland / Predictions

Flip a coin, should be a good one. I give Nederland an edge in experience dealing with these type of games. I have watched them pull out games like this for years when they were in a back against the wall situation. Neumann thrives on these type situations and knows how to win. It will be by less than a touchdown either way.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="thetobster" post="893620" timestamp="1288626566"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=75236.msg893482#msg893482 date=1288616445]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=75236.msg893478#msg893478 date=1288615886]
No one has stopped LCM's O yet and LCM's defense has not stopped a good O yet.Nederland will have to put a lot of points on the board to win this one.Have not been keeping up with Ned this year so I don't know how their O is doing but I know LCM is never out of a game with their O.
[b][/quote]Stopped LCM's O ? lets see didn't Central and PNG beat Da Bears ? Ummm Yep they did. So I would say that obviously 2 teams have stopped LCM's O this season. Just had to put it all in check. I am pulling for the Bears in this game. I think LCM does have a very potent O, I give that advantage to the bears in this one, D is a push on both sides of the ball. [/b] [/quote]

png66
[b]averaging almost 450 yds and 32 pts in games against central and png..... hardly what I would call the offense stopped[/b]

Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville Port Neches-Groves
Total yards              447                469
First downs                16            22
Rushes/Yds 2              6/157                     35/238
Average rush               6.04                         6.8
Comp/Atts                  18/41/1                             21/28/1
Pass yards                  290            231
Comp pct                  43.9                                 75
Punts 4 3
Punting Yards 136 101
Punting Average 34 33.67
Fumbles/Lost 0/0 0/0
Penalties-yards 5-35 7-63

Team Stats
Beaumont Central Orange              Little Cypress-Mauriceville
Total yards           474                      448
First downs            15                                     26
Rushes/Yds            30/313             30/100
Average rush            10.43                          3.33
Comp/Atts           9/16/1                                22/39/1
Pass yards           161                                 348
Comp pct 56.25                                         56.41
Punts 3 1
Punting Yards 117 58
Punting Average 39 58
Fumbles/Lost 1/0 0/0
Penalties-yards 7-65

[/quote]Ok so I guess your proving that PNG's D was alittle better than LCM's ?

Like I said before, LCM wins this game. I have seen both teams play. I see LCM with the advantage on the O side of the ball. BOth teams D's are about equal. Will be a battle of who has the least mistakes. Gonzales will more than likely return. (My contact at LCM told me that).

[quote name="pngfan66" post="894414" timestamp="1288694514"]
Like I said before, LCM wins this game. I have seen both teams play. I see LCM with the advantage on the O side of the ball. BOth teams D's are about equal. Will be a battle of who has the least mistakes. Gonzales will more than likely return. (My contact at LCM told me that).
[/quote]

I heard he is out but I highly doubt it. He is a tough kid and I dont see him sitting out unless someone chains him to the bench. Good luck to both teams Friday and lets play one injury free.

What i understand is ned qb is pretty slow , lcm will bring the rush at him all night . The problem with lcms d is they dont handle cut back runners very well , i can tell u this lcm hasnt been to the playoffs in 13 yrs . They will bring their a game, and i say its going too be lcm 42 ned 21

correct me if Im wrong...I don't think there are to many if any LCM fans on this thread commenting  about how they are going to beat Nederland.  It will be a good game and praying injury free.  Good Luck Nederland.  One more thing dont assume that if a person is posting that LCM is going to win that it is a LCM fan.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="894414" timestamp="1288694514"]
[/quote]

Did you also see PN-G with the advantage on "O" against the Dogs? Nederland plays very well at home and so-so on the road. I like our chances at home, but it should be a heckuva game!

[quote name="bear fan" post="894602" timestamp="1288710261"]
correct me if Im wrong...I don't think there are to many if any LCM fans on this thread commenting  about how they are going to beat Nederland.  It will be a good game and praying injury free.  Good Luck Nederland.  One more thing dont assume that if a person is posting that LCM is going to win that it is a LCM fan.
[/quote][quote author=Bearclaw link=topic=75236.msg895306#msg895306 date=1288753895]
LCM wins this one BIG 35-14.

Let Nederland come in thinking they are going to win this one.  Nederland stays home and starts basketball.

GO BEARS
[/quote]

Really now

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="891664" timestamp="1288453019"]
QBs- Gonzales vs. Forney, adv. LC-M
RBs- Jones/Sezar vs. Benjamin, adv. LC-M
Rec- Sonnier (son-yay) vs. Sonnier (son-yur), adv. LC-M
OLine- Adv. Nederland
DLine- Adv. Nederland
LBs- Even?
DBs- Adv. Nederland
Special Teams- Even
Coaching- Nederland

3 LC-Ms, 4 Nederlands, 2 evens

I wonder how much needing to win by three (potentially) is going to play into this game...
[/quote]I think it is time to RE-THINK ALL THIS ;) WOW

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami