Jakari Delasbour

rollinac

[quote name="hitman009" post="893300" timestamp="1288578457"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=75232.msg890963#msg890963 date=1288406397]
The young man suffered a reported compound leg fracture from a horse collar tackle.  Please someone tell him to keep his head up and we're praying for a speedy recovery over here in Missouri City.
[/quote]was not a horse collar, but never the less it was nasty... I hope the kid is doing better.. really fast back with a bright feature... good luck son
[/quote] :) :)

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="893503" timestamp="1288618778"]
Praying for a recovery. Very talented player and hate to see him out. I do know the Doctor he went and saw leaned over to his ear and whispered "the hill is for real, maybe they have a chance to beat Dayton now" then leaned back out and said "hope you get well soon, hate to see you out."
[/quote]

sucks for JD just plain out bad luck. theres always nxt yr. but looks like a short playoff appearance for dayton this year.
i pray for the kid. thought he was out for 4 weeks from that wreck though?? did dayton not think they could beat crosby without him?? crosby already proved how sorry they are. BH is shutting them out friday

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="893571" timestamp="1288623411"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75232.msg893503#msg893503 date=1288618778]
Praying for a recovery. Very talented player and hate to see him out. I do know the Doctor he went and saw leaned over to his ear and whispered "the hill is for real, maybe they have a chance to beat Dayton now" then leaned back out and said "hope you get well soon, hate to see you out."
[/quote]

sucks for JD just plain out bad luck. theres always nxt yr. but looks like a short playoff appearance for dayton this year.
i pray for the kid. thought he was out for 4 weeks from that wreck though?? did dayton not think they could beat crosby without him?? crosby already proved how sorry they are. BH is shutting them out friday
[/quote]

nah... he was released before the NF game and didn't play.

He was fine to play and you probably would have had to tie him down to not play against Crosby.

Just a freak, unfortunate thing.

[quote name="dayton" post="893575" timestamp="1288623565"]
[quote author=BHPLYR_84 link=topic=75232.msg893571#msg893571 date=1288623411]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75232.msg893503#msg893503 date=1288618778]
[/quote]

[/quote]

nah... he was released before the NF game and didn't play.

He was fine to play and you probably would have had to tie down to not play against Crosby.

Just a freak, unfortunate thing.
[/quote]
oh ok. well my prayers to him hes an athelete. he'll be back nxt year

[quote name="BHPLYR_84" post="893571" timestamp="1288623411"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
He only missed one game due to the wreck. The Dr. actually released him but Stewart gave him the game off just to be sure. I think Dayton pretty much proved that they could beat Crosby without him. Dayton will be fine in the playoffs and BH will be lacing up their basketball shoes pretty soon.. One and done in the playoffs.

[quote name="rschuldt" post="893926" timestamp="1288643817"]
My mom heard that the first doctor that Jakari went to after the wreck wouldn't release him to play, so they went to another doctor who they knew would release him and play. Can anyone back this up or is it just a "rumor"  ???
[/quote]He was released to play against North Forest, but didn't dress out (decision by the coaches).

[quote name="rschuldt" post="893926" timestamp="1288643817"]
My mom heard that the first doctor that Jakari went to after the wreck wouldn't release him to play, so they went to another doctor who they knew would release him and play. Can anyone back this up or is it just a "rumor"  ???
[/quote]

No, it's worse than a rumor - it's mindless gossip.

Why would they want him released for a game he wasn't going to play in anyway given the circumstances? The concern from the wreck was cranial, however the injury on the field was his left lower leg. The only way it could have been further apart was if it was an ankle, broken foot, or broken big toe.

Saw Jakari yesterday evening.  He is in very good spirits.
I told him that he now had a bionic leg and that next year he would get the Steve Austin sound affects on his TD runs.  He obviously looked bewildered, but his mom just laughed and laughed.

The script will go....
Jakari Delasbour, a Bronco who can't stampede anymore.
Gentleman, we can rebuild him, we can make him faster and stronger.

Jakari Delasbour the BIONIC BRONCO!!!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="894423" timestamp="1288698528"]
Saw Jakari yesterday evening.  He is in very good spirits.
I told him that he now had a bionic leg and that next year he would get the Steve Austin sound affects on his TD runs.  He obviously looked bewildered, but his mom just laughed and laughed.

The script will go....
Jakari Delasbour, a Bronco who can't stampede anymore.
Gentleman, we can rebuild him, we can make him faster and stronger.

Jakari Delasbour the BIONIC BRONCO!!!

[/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124