Huffman vs. Coldspring Game Thread/Coldspring Wins 29-20

WOSgrad

I'm so sorry I might have offended any huffman fans with my post earlier(not really). I was borrowing trojanfan's account, after that post he kicked me off of it, so don't get mad at him. But sorry to say, coldspring offensively has no excuse to not run over anybody. I will say huffman's D stepped up, but I know coldspring's O-line is way better than what they showed. It did seem like huffman was blitzing 6-7 guys at a time, paying no attention to our passing game, just like kirbyville did, yet we were still able to run the ball WELL ENOUGH  to win the game. As far as the refs and penalties go, bad calls went both ways. Huffman had a 70 yard pass play when clearly the left side of the o-line moved before the ball was snapped, and on the onside kick to begin the game, when we came up with the ball, it wasn't the refs fault that we've spent more time in the weight room. Last but not least, you can't blame the refs for those three interceptions now can you?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="chs11" post="892086" timestamp="1288478264"]
I'm so sorry I might have offended any huffman fans with my post earlier(not really). I was borrowing trojanfan's account, after that post he kicked me off of it, so don't get mad at him. But sorry to say, coldspring offensively has no excuse to not run over anybody. I will say huffman's D stepped up, but I know coldspring's O-line is way better than what they showed. It did seem like huffman was blitzing 6-7 guys at a time, paying no attention to our passing game, just like kirbyville did, yet we were still able to run the ball WELL ENOUGH  to win the game. As far as the refs and penalties go, bad calls went both ways. Huffman had a 70 yard pass play when clearly the left side of the o-line moved before the ball was snapped, and on the onside kick to begin the game, when we came up with the ball, it wasn't the refs fault that we've spent more time in the weight room. Last but not least, you can't blame the refs for those three interceptions now can you?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

You won the game cuz so wut up

I was at the game last night and for all the Huffman fans that said the ref's was the reason why they lost needs to open there eye's,there was bad call's on both side's. The real reason Huffman lost was the big 3 interceptions that #3 Taylor Kelley made and the sack that Matt Wilson made at the end of the game. So take your loss and stop writing excuses why yall lost and look foward to the upcoming playoff games. And by the way that was one hell of a game between both of the teams. Thanks to both of the teams for a great night of football.

How about you people take some pride in what you say about your so called "favorite team" and quit stabbing at each other...both teams played to their fullest and you should respect them rather than talking crap. Yes there were questionable calls but nothing can be done about them no matter what they are...good luck to the teams in playoffs REP 22-3A

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="GoPanthers99" post="893517" timestamp="1288619977"]
How about you people take some pride in what you say about your so called "favorite team" and quit stabbing at each other...both teams played to their fullest and you should respect them rather than talking crap. Yes there were questionable calls but nothing can be done about them no matter what they are...good luck to the teams in playoffs REP 22-3A
[/quote]

???

Well the line at the county library finally died down and I'm glad ,been standing there since the game ended Friday night, now let me start with, what a game! Huffman was as good as their record showed, Deberry and his recievers are really on the same page, and their defense was well prepared for us. Coldspring made a few more better plays than Huffman did,the refs were equally bad both ways, the Trojans secondary was better than everyone thought, you can say coulda,woulda,shoulda it doesn't matter now, congrats to Coldspring and I wish Huffman the best of luck in the playoffs, they will surely represent the district well. By the way Beechnuts the "pulpwood" bussiness is really slow, but I've come up with a few ways you can help  1) get all of your kin folk to trade in all of their old trailer houses on some new ones, 2) lay down some new pallets and plywood from the highway to their new trailers, 3) stop cutting your own firewood for your wood heater, 4) stop using old port-a-cans for your deer stands and portable buildings, 5) stop using your sleaves and cut off underware for papertowels and toilet paper, dont worry about saving a tree, do your part and buy some " new " wood products. Thanks

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="893673" timestamp="1288629496"]
Well the line at the county library finally died down and I'm glad ,been standing there since the game ended Friday night, now let me start with, what a game! Huffman was as good as their record showed, Deberry and his recievers are really on the same page, and their defense was well prepared for us. Coldspring made a few more better plays than Huffman did,the refs were equally bad both ways, the Trojans secondary was better than everyone thought, you can say coulda,woulda,shoulda it doesn't matter now, congrats to Coldspring and I wish Huffman the best of luck in the playoffs, they will surely represent the district well. By the way Beechnuts the "pulpwood" bussiness is really slow, but I've come up with a few ways you can help  1) get all of your kin folk to trade in all of their old trailer houses on some new ones, 2) lay down some new pallets and plywood from the highway to their new trailers, 3) stop cutting your own firewood for your wood heater, 4) stop using old port-a-cans for your deer stands and portable buildings, 5) stop using your sleaves and cut off underware for papertowels and toilet paper, dont worry about saving a tree, do your part and buy some " new " wood products. Thanks
[/quote]

ZING! :D

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="893673" timestamp="1288629496"]
[/quote]

I actually do get paid one day out of the year for splitting logs all day with my buddy's dad's wood burner for heat.  8)

YEAAHH HUFFMAN!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed