DP#1FAN

I got the okay to make it public, as Community Christian school is starting a 6 man football program. DP goes to Community Church and I believe he works with the basketball team. So I wasn't attempting to keep a "big secret" from everyone but wanted to let DP to know as I thought he may have already heard.

Sorry if I offended anyone as that was not my intention.

Guest jhamilton
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75188.msg892663#msg892663 date=1288514237]
Bill Cowher will be coaching Deweyville next year. He purchased a camp at Indian Lake and has fell in love with the area. He is ready to take the river rat lifestyle to a new level.
[/quote

;D

That was some funny stuff. All in good fun I hope?
Orange Community Christian School will start 6-man football next year and 11-man to follow in the near future. Not sure who the coach will be just yet , but I hear a retired coach , DW will be envolved with the offense. Hopefully it will be good for the students and school.

Well, I would caution OCC to take a look at what happened to Alpha Omega in Huntsville and go to 11 man football only when and if it is ready to do so.  As you can tell from the 6 man scores that Chester has been putting up, 6 man football brings its own kind of excitement so there should be no rushing into 11 man.

I would recommend a great site for you to learn a lot, [url=http://www.sixmanfootball.com]sixmanfootball.com[/url].  There are a lot of people who would be thrilled to hear about a new 6 man program in Southeast Texas and would be ready to help in any way they can.

[quote name="SuperFan1" post="901841" timestamp="1289247854"]
Idk if there will be a coaching change but i do know that if some of the things that are going on doesnt change or ever happen again there could be BIG problems for everyone on the coaching staff.
[/quote]

Why don't you elaborate for the rest of us fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder