Toups Graphics FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WK 9

I am closing in on 70% for the year, but with only two weeks left, don't think I will make it.
If you haven't been outside this morning...
HASTA LA VISTA 90 degree weather!  Should be FANTASTIC tomorrow night for the kids playing!
The predictions are at....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE KIDS FRIDAY NIGHT!  Play hard and DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

If anybody from Dayton can pass me the information about the fish fry Friday night at the Dayton Junior High, please post to the thread.  I would like to include the information on my site.  I believe it is $10 a plate and is for the Dayton Rotary Club.  Also...  I hope they get the turning lane on HWY 90 in front of the junior high open by tomorrow night!  It will not be fun getting out of the stadium area if this isn't fixed.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="889863" timestamp="1288309308"]
Weekly edit for you P4E, I haven't been on much, but here is the only fumble ( :)).
If they do they will [b]owe[/b] some key head to head tie breaker, in the Nederland prediction should be [b]own[/b].
I'm thinking about making a run to Dayton, hope it'll be worth it..........  :D
[/quote]Wish I could hire you as my editor.  I made B's all the time in high school and college English.  I always got A in content and B in grammar.  Thanks for helping me along in my "grammarization."

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="890267" timestamp="1288371030"]
I found an error on your website.  Y'all were the 2008 Regional Champs, not 2009.  ;) ;D
[/quote]
Actually....
The way the playoff rounds are named are....
bidistrict
area
regional
quarter finals
semi finals
state

Dayton won the Regional Round of the playoffs even though the Region III champs is the winner of the quarter final round.  In reality the quarter final round should be named the regional round of the playoffs.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="890311" timestamp="1288374648"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75141.msg890267#msg890267 date=1288371030]
I found an error on your website.  Y'all were the 2008 Regional Champs, not 2009.  ;) ;D
[/quote]
Actually....
The way the playoff rounds are named are....
bidistrict
area
regional
quarter finals
semi finals
state

Dayton won the Regional Round of the playoffs even though the Region III champs is the winner of the quarter final round.  In reality the quarter final round should be named the regional round of the playoffs.
[/quote]

Anyways, i'm ready to get these playoffs going, so we can crown a 2010 Region 3 Champion.  Even more importantly, a 2010 State Champion.  Good luck tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami