Port Arthur Memorial

sfa87

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFA...I think you and I have been watching the same game!!!  Im not sure what everyone else is seeing....And if KH is letting his DC take total control then KH needs to make a big decision and get him outta there......No adjustments, kids don't know their assignments and letting the RB's come to them and then missing tackles..Exact same scenario that went on in the NED PNG game and allowed Ned to run all over PNG!!

that would be him!! "Big" is all i have seen out of him! ........But according to everyone PAM has 4-5 D1 players.....QB is who impresses me...Throws a nice ball, very athletic, fast, and by next year he will be awesome as his decision making gets a little better.....KH needs to start using both sides of the field....I have been to two games and every play goes to the same side of the field, whether its a run or a pass!!

[quote name="tappedout" post="889662" timestamp="1288287702"]
SFA, is that the player that is suppose to be a D-1 player?
[/quote]

Yep.  You can coach technique but you can't coach 6'5ish 290.  Supposedly committed to UofH and the Cougar coaches know of his shortcomings visavie(sp) staying low....

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="889651" timestamp="1288286592"]
West Brook used the same game plan that NS used to beat PAM....Why wasn't there any adjustments made after the NS game??  Im not bashing KH as he is a very good friend of mine....I'm just trying to figure out what the real problem is....
[/quote]

really...the same plan....you mean running the ball and throwing the ball :o

What Kenny has done:
Put Memorial in the playoffs
Built a family mentality the players (east & west side)
Built a positive demeanor
Put athletes in a position to best expose their talent.
These are the Best defense Memorial has ever had
Incorporated the pass into a traditionally running school while still putting up BIG rushing #’s
BEAT NS
Gotten better from year 1 to 2

How much are u gettin paid to post this trash?

Same ole same ole crap from Colbert Thompson now Harrison. Outsiders have no clue of PA at all; you only see surface material.KH deserves any criticism he is getting at this point.He has been around from the beginning hopefully taking note and observation from those before him.Im not into bashing him by no means but its time to put up or step down.How many coaches  can you name that has no head coach experience at any level be thrown into 5A football and have success.I truly feel he is over his head at this level.He need some experienced good coaches around him.He is a good guy with passion for the game.

[quote name="Scoutu14" post="889809" timestamp="1288301679"]
What Kenny has done:
Put Memorial in the playoffs
Built a family mentality the players (east & west side)
Built a positive demeanor
Put athletes in a position to best expose their talent.
These are the Best defense Memorial has ever had
Incorporated the pass into a traditionally running school while still putting up BIG rushing #’s
BEAT NS
Gotten better from year 1 to 2

How much are u gettin paid to post this trash?
[/quote]

Also, built a sound summer program however......

Both sides of the ball fall short of the little things.....
and 4 teams go to the playoffs so playing in week 11 is no big feat in a six team district which on paper has C'view and Sterling which are gimmies....

[quote name="bigd92" post="889852" timestamp="1288307747"]
Same ole same ole crap from Colbert Thompson now Harrison. Outsiders have no clue of PA at all; you only see surface material.KH deserves any criticism he is getting at this point.He has been around from the beginning hopefully taking note and observation from those before him.Im not into bashing him by no means but its time to put up or step down.How many coaches  can you name that has no head coach experience at any level be thrown into 5A football and have success.I truly feel he is over his head at this level.He need some experienced good coaches around him.He is a good guy with passion for the game.
[/quote]

Their are plenty examples of first year head coaches that build successful programs given the time

Exercising your freedom of speech to tell the truth about some things, within reason, are considered by some to be bashing.  But those that consider it to be bashing do not matter.  IMO.    ;)    ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="887351" timestamp="1288042158"]
What constitutes bashing?
[/quote]

This is the same exact team as from the beginning of the year........Their non-district games were against garbage!!  When you're scared to play people and then it comes down to the nut cutting this is what you get............PAM.......Pathetic.....Enough said!!!!!!!

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="891907" timestamp="1288468695"]
This is the same exact team as from the beginning of the year........[b]Their non-district games were against[/b] [b]garbage!![/b]  When you're scared to play people and then it comes down to the nut cutting this is what you get............PAM.......Pathetic.....Enough said!!!!!!!
[/quote] >:(

[quote name="bcjag10" post="892556" timestamp="1288496537"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=75015.msg891907#msg891907 date=1288468695]
This is the same exact team as from the beginning of the year........[b]Their non-district games were against[/b] [b]garbage!![/b]  When you're scared to play people and then it comes down to the nut cutting this is what you get............PAM.......Pathetic.....Enough said!!!!!!!
[/quote] >:(
[/quote]Central is nowhere near the team they were when MHS played them. trust me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124