Magnolia 2-6 (2-3) @ #2 Brenham 8-0 (5-0)

[quote name="grasshopper" post="886786" timestamp="1287979693"]
brenham will win this one hands down, stratford will try to be this years "waller" but i think brenham will come out a little more focused, but i think it will be a good game
[/quote]

If they are this years Waller, that makes them, Brenham and Montgomery all co-champs.

Brenham-41 Magnolia-7  I don't see Brenham losing to Stratford. Montgomery beat Stratford 34-10 without Dobbins playing and they are a completely different team without him. Stratford would have to play out of their mind to win. Not going to happen.                                                     

[quote name="grasshopper" post="886795" timestamp="1287980249"]
that could happen.or if shs loses out, shs waller and mag west could all be 4-3 and a three way tie for third, then i guess it goes to tie breaker, points i think.......i think the big games will be shs vs waller and mag west vs waller
[/quote]

Those are 2 really important games, and they should be close.

[quote name="txcanes" post="888820" timestamp="1288197251"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75012.msg886782#msg886782 date=1287979268]
A win garuntees Brenham atleast a share of the 17-4 district championship.

Brenham 45
Magnolia 7
[/quote]

Another tough game for Big Green! Hope yall can stay sharp, we are expecting a state title!!
[/quote]

Me too...  8 down, 8 to go...

[quote name="RCOLE68" post="889396" timestamp="1288246807"]
I seen you asking questions on the chronicle talk board. You asked some good questions and got a few answers. When is the Stratford game and is at home or away? Troy Green should be able to run the ball at will.
[/quote]

Thanks.  It's (Thursday) Nov. 4th. From what I hear, they are looking alot better and have their starting QB back.  Rumor is that their run defense has improved.  Not sure what to expect, cuz that game will determine if we are the district champs out right, share it with y'all or share it with y'all and Stratford.  As for Green, i'm sure he will.  He's a good kid, that just received his first offer. (Baylor)

[quote name="teddyruxpin" post="889869" timestamp="1288309986"]
Brenhamfan , how are Brenham's JV and freshman teams doing and are their any standouts? 
[/quote]

The duel running backs Tyler Watts and Malik Wilson on the freshman team looked pretty good to me for younger kids.  I think they could have some real potential in the next few years.  There is also a quarterback on the freshman squad, I think his name is Yeagar, he looks pretty decent.

nah the freshman qb is a new kid name filmar hes a big kid for freshman.  Unless some ppl get hurt the next few years all the QBs will be seniors when they start. The 012 class is amazing, there is a couple of Great sophmores but not as many as the 012 class has but hopefully the freshman class fills that up when 012 leaves. We should be dominant for a couple more years

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami