Buna vs. East Chambers predictions

Like I said in other forum I have had Anahuac picked to win this district every since the new realignment came out. And there is 1 way they can do that Buna upset East Chambers so im going with Buna
Buna-56
East chambers-50
I think this one will consist of no defense at all!

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="886163" timestamp="1287928238"]
Like I said in other forum I have had Anahuac picked to win this district every since the new realignment came out. And there is 1 way they can do that Buna upset East Chambers so im going with Buna
Buna-42
East chambers-35
[/quote]
it doen't matter if EC loses to Buna, EC would still be district champs because EC would win the tie breaker unless EC loses to warren

[quote name="Isaylikedis" post="886913" timestamp="1288015487"]
[quote author=Dawg fan 1980 link=topic=74935.msg886163#msg886163 date=1287928238]
Buna-42
East chambers-35
[/quote]
it doen't matter if EC loses to Buna, EC would still be district champs because EC would win the tie breaker unless EC loses to warren
[/quote]
I was kind of banking on that lol

[quote name="Isaylikedis" post="889501" timestamp="1288274493"]
EC would still be the #1 seed in the playoffs because EC owns the tie breaker.
[/quote] Its head to head that matters, EC is district champs no matter what happens friday night, the Panthers vs Eagles is for second place.  Hoping to see Newton EC meet in the playoffs soon.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="SouthArise" post="889720" timestamp="1288291734"]
EC is district champs no matter what happens friday night, the Panthers vs Eagles is for second place.  Hoping to see Newton EC meet in the playoffs soon.
[/quote]

Don't hold your breath. If you beat Anahuac, you would have to go four rounds deep to potentially face EC, and you would have to defeat Tatum  :o to even get to that point.   

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="889731" timestamp="1288292830"]
[quote author=SouthArise link=topic=74935.msg889720#msg889720 date=1288291734]
EC is district champs no matter what happens friday night, the Panthers vs Eagles is for second place.  Hoping to see Newton EC meet in the playoffs soon.
[/quote]

Don't hold your breath. If you beat Anahuac, you would have to go four rounds deep to potentially face EC, and you would have to defeat Tatum  :o to even get to that point.   
[/quote]
Yea I just found the brackets, Dont think Newton or EC will be going 4 rounds deep.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder