LIVINGSTON VS LCM PREDICTIONS?

LCM is only 2 touchdowns and a safety (ok, field goal more likely) from being an undefeated team after 8 games. LCM keeps their eyes forward. Wins another offensive shhotout 48-35.

Don't forget the amazing comeback last year against Livingston. Down 35-7 with 7+ minutes in the 3rd. LCM comesback to win 49-41. Let's do it again Bears, let's just keep the lead the whole time this time. ;)

28-35 livingston.they are a very tough team this year and have lots of talent on offense  ,they are big and strong up front and young quarter back collins and running back white are fast and illusive..their running backs mays and barnes are very big and runs well ,the mays kid is very tough and runs hard and will try to punish defenders >:( .i dont think lcm stops there offense enough to win .

[quote name="bearfan14" post="890397" timestamp="1288383826"]
lcm has been winning all year, and the two games they lost they beat themselves. their defense will step up tonight, their homecoming, and their offense will continue to produce.
[/quote] ::) ::) I think they may have felt like 'beating themselves' upside the head after Central beat them...  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="890453" timestamp="1288389799"]
[quote author=bearfan14 link=topic=74904.msg890397#msg890397 date=1288383826]
lcm has been winning all year, and the two games they lost they beat themselves. their defense will step up tonight, their homecoming, and their offense will continue to produce.
[/quote] ::) ::) I think they may have felt like 'beating themselves' upside the head after Central beat them...   ;D ;D
[/quote]

nah, i'm sure they just moved on and haven't thought about them since.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin