Lumberton vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="NAZERATH" post="885785" timestamp="1287882360"]
[size=10pt][b]Ned won the first QT. but was out played the rest of the game[/b][/size] .... no crying here.... I could remember your crowd screaming like children when Lumberton player's warming up with your band still on the field ....... that was funny ... BOOO HOOO!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Okay. I've got the concept now.

Let's see, Nederland won the first quarter and Lumberton won the second, third and also quarters. That makes the score 30-17 Nederland the way I see it.

Yep, I kind of like that concept.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot, why?  Would the outcomes be any different if I hadn't?  LOL!!!!

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="885046" timestamp="1287844372"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74878.msg884940#msg884940 date=1287817670]
I'm just watching.  Nothing's changed.  Should have beaten Central.  Scored enough points.  But...
It's just to easy to keep dogging.  But, I probably won't stop.  LOL!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

Honestly Smitty, how many games have attended this year? How many games do you normally attend
[/quote]

You can blame the "10 underclassmen" if you want.  Don't say no, because you did!  I choose 'Never" to do that!  I'll concentrate on the "real" problem while you get side track with your personal attacks on people's freedom of speech.
I'm afraid if some here were there at the beginning with the founding fathers, we would never have declared our independence.  Because some here would be bobble heads, drinking the England kool-aid.  You know, part of the "me-too" crowd.  Much like we see here!!!!  This is WAY too easy!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Roughrider" post="885028" timestamp="1287842619"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74878.msg884951#msg884951 date=1287821923]
You can blame the kids if you want! It's there for all to see!  I choose not to.  But you aren't the only one to do it.  But I know where the problem is.  Make the change and things change instantly!!
I see I'm right also about nothing changing, personal attacks.  LOL!!!!  
Freedom of speech garbage??  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Really LOL!!!!!!  That statement says a lot!!!  Again, WOW!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=74878.msg884941#msg884941 date=1287818458]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=74878.msg884940#msg884940 date=1287817670]
I'm just watching.  Nothing's changed.  Should have beaten Central.  Scored enough points.  But...
It's just to easy to keep dogging.  But, I probably won't stop.  LOL!!!

[quote author=19bulldog88 link=topic=74878.msg884902#msg884902 date=1287813408]
So smitty hasn't showed up in a while dogging the D coordinator, and now other people are showing up questioning the O coordinator?  

Does anything make yall happy?  

If it works out, it works out. If it don't, it don't. I am pretty sure the sun will rise the next day and you all can go on living life.

[/quote]
[/quote]
You are right Smitty, nothing has changed..you are still an idiot. The defense has 10 underclassmen playing their butts off every friday night and are getting better every week, your argument has holes in it and all you can say is "Im still watching"......What a loser...And yea, I do take it personal because I have a son playing on the very defense you continue to shred.  And yes the players do get on this message board and read it so before you cry your freedom of speech garbage to any of us just do us all a favor and leave this subject alone and find another agenda!
[/quote]
[/quote]

No.........not al freedom of speech..........just yours.......If our founding fathers would have known you when they were writing the constitution, well it may look alot different.
[/quote]

[quote name="tvc184" post="885791" timestamp="1287882719"]
[quote author=NAZERATH link=topic=74878.msg885785#msg885785 date=1287882360]
[size=10pt][b]Ned won the first QT. but was out played the rest of the game[/b][/size] .... no crying here.... I could remember your crowd screaming like children when Lumberton player's warming up with your band still on the field ....... that was funny ... BOOO HOOO!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Okay. I've got the concept now.

Let's see, Nederland won the first quarter and Lumberton won the second, third and also quarters. That makes the score 30-17 Nederland the way I see it.

Yep, I kind of like that concept.
[/quote]

It just shows that Lumberton has no class and all the drying why they lost... the refs cost yall the game! get real. Nederland score on the first 3 possessions and stuff Lumberton 3 series in row. Yes, out played them. We had 3 drives that stalled and missed FGs. Lumberton players never quite, and got some omomentum in the next 2 qtrs.

Facts, not concept

You, then, have not REALLY been paying attention, now have you??  I'll leave it at that.

[quote name="player66" post="886028" timestamp="1287892482"]
SMITTY - You are spinning everything around like you normally do. I have not seen any post balaming the kids. All the comments are talking about team, the defense is young. It takes time...
[/quote]

Hate to disappoint you, but it's not gonna happen.  I'm not going anywhere.  Where would the sense of reason be if I wasn't here.  I'm not a kool-aid drinking bobble head that just says yes, yes, me too, me too.  LOL!!!!  But a win is always good.  But it doesn't lessen the fact that changes need to be made. 
But one can always no when one can't defend their position: they start personal attacks.  If they could defend their position then there would be no personal attacks.  Not rocket science here.  Too easy!!!!  LOL!!!!!

[quote name="phunter308" post="886107" timestamp="1287903907"]
Smitty OH how I wsh you were gone and would get lost forever or maybe  better  yet fall off the end of the earth forever . lol Dogs played a good game but still a work in progress, but alway improving. GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Who blamed kids, I stated their are 10 underclassmen playing their butts off and getting better every week. How is that attacking the kids. The only personal attacks on this thread is your personal attack against the DC. If you really knew what you were talking about or indeed went to the games as you say you do then you would see and acknowledge the improvement of the D this year. But all you really know how to do is post about koolaid and bobble heads.

You always talk about "personal attacks", Smitty... Aren't you "personally attacking" the defensive coordinator? I was just wondering if you could enlighten me on how there is a difference of you saying the DC is not good and others saying that they don't like you nor agree with your opinions.. Seems fair to me.

I really don't care for the guy with the eagle avatar and 1046 posts with negative karma of 330+...see that is not a personal attack as I did not call him by name...I think he is a dead horse beater who simply continues to make the same old point over and over and over and one that most tend to disagree with...he is just an overly negative person...

Our kick-off team has been great so far.We sure will miss the efforts of Chris Roebuck for a while.I was giving our kicker Cole most of the credit for pinning teams deep.When he hits it well the ball has great hang time.He had a poor night hitting it well and our team still pinned Lumberton inside the 30.This fan sure appreciates the energy our kick-off team brings to the field!

[quote name="scapegoat" post="886534" timestamp="1287958776"]
Our kick-off team has been great so far.We sure will miss the efforts of Chris Roebuck for a while.I was giving our kicker Cole most of the credit for pinning teams deep.When he hits it well the ball has great hang time.He had a poor night hitting it well and our team still pinned Lumberton inside the 30.This fan sure appreciates the energy our kick-off team brings to the field!
[/quote]

This fan does too.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="886552" timestamp="1287959844"]
Where you at Smitty, I am still waiting on you to explain how I blamed the 10 underclassmen which by the way my son is one of them. I really want you to explain how I did this.

This is soooooo funny, Smitty is a legend in his own mind...LOL    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Don't hold your breath Roughrider.  If he does respond, it will be with some poor me reply or something stating how he is the only enlightened one that knows how to fix the program.  He's a joke.  Until he sacks up and goes to a school board meeting or Neumann to ask for the change he desparately wants, he should give it a rest. 

I know which one your son is and he is a heck of a player.  Don't let someone like Smitty get him or you down.  The ten underclassmen on defense are improving every week and I think the defense for the next couple years will be stout.  The rest of the district and Smitty better get their shots in now while they are young and improving because I think they will be special the next couple of years. 

By the way Smitty, let me enlighten you on the first amendment a little bit:  you do have the right to say any idiotic or slanderous thing you may want, but you have to be a big boy and accept the consequences and criticism that comes from saying what you say. 

If you are waiting on smitty to answer a logical question you will be waiting a long time. He is just a drum beater, he will never answer a real question. I have been waiting for a long time for him to answer one simple question, and that is even if the DC was the problem the odds of you getting a better one in this economy with the budget that NHS has (they are in the red) is slim to non. What if you get one that is worse? Maybe smitty would be willing to put up the money to get a top ranked one! But I don't think so, all talk with no solution! He should be in Washington.

Never personally attacked the DC.. Just performance based!!  I'm sure he's a nice guy. So, there you have it.

[quote name="jake94" post="886179" timestamp="1287929723"]
You always talk about "personal attacks", Smitty... Aren't you "personally attacking" the defensive coordinator? I was just wondering if you could enlighten me on how there is a difference of you saying the DC is not good and others saying that they don't like you nor agree with your opinions.. Seems fair to me.
[/quote]

You do every time you say the problems on defense are because we have "10 underclassmen!"  I say those 10 underclassmen could achieve more with better direction.  I blame 1, you blame 10.  
Come on now, don't make a statement and then say "that's not what I said!"  You guys personally attack.  But when I hold ya'll to what ya'll actually say it makes ya'll mad.  WOW!!!!!   Oh wait, you also said; "freedom of speech is garbage!"  WOW again!!!!!!!!!!  I really am trying to take you serious, friend.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ::)    ;D

[quote name="Roughrider" post="886175" timestamp="1287929512"]
Who blamed kids, I stated their are 10 underclassmen playing their butts off and getting better every week. How is that attacking the kids. The only personal attacks on this thread is your personal attack against the DC. If you really knew what you were talking about or indeed went to the games as you say you do then you would see and acknowledge the improvement of the D this year. But all you really know how to do is post about koolaid and bobble heads.
[/quote]

dawgnuts, ask me a real question!   LOL!!!!
PS - Since you were so ate up with the other kool-aid drinkers concerning the failed bond issue, have you personally sent extra checks to the school district in lieu of the bond passing since you thought it was such a great idea to pay more taxes?  Probably not!!!!  But you DO know that you can, don't you??!!
Let us know, friend!!    ::)    ;D

[quote name="dawgnut" post="886688" timestamp="1287972613"]
If you are waiting on smitty to answer a logical question you will be waiting a long time. He is just a drum beater, he will never answer a real question. I have been waiting for a long time for him to answer one simple question, and that is even if the DC was the problem the odds of you getting a better one in this economy with the budget that NHS has (they are in the red) is slim to non. What if you get one that is worse? Maybe smitty would be willing to put up the money to get a top ranked one! But I don't think so, all talk with no solution! He should be in Washington.
[/quote]

OK, I do not agree with your assumption that we couldn't get a better DC.  Even, I would say, at the same price.  Just my opinion.  But it's purely a home-town boy problem now.  But I'm really not sure how deep it actually runs.  Hummm, do I need to explain this statement also????  LOL!!!!
I know NISD is in the red.  We might, just might, be spending too much money in other areas.  But that's for a different forum.  I can discuss those issues as well as these, though!!!!    ;D

[quote name="dawgnut" post="886688" timestamp="1287972613"]
[/quote]

[quote name="smitty" post="886756" timestamp="1287977500"]
You do every time you say the problems on defense are because we have "10 underclassmen!"  I say those 10 underclassmen could achieve more with better direction.  I blame 1, you blame 10.  
Come on now, don't make a statement and then say "that's not what I said!"  You guys personally attack.  But when I hold ya'll to what ya'll actually say it makes ya'll mad.  WOW!!!!!   Oh wait, you also said; "freedom of speech is garbage!"  WOW again!!!!!!!!!!  I really am trying to take you serious, friend.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ::)    ;D

[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=74878.msg886175#msg886175 date=1287929512]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thats just it, I never said there was a problem on D.....Listen closely one more time.....I said the Defense has 10 underclassmen and are playing their butts off and getting better every week. Now, dont dance around the question this time. I want you to tell me how I attacked the kids. Dont dance...just answer.

Guest tappedout
I really believe these youngster's have come along way. The next few season's should be an exciting time for the Nederland fan's. I don't see how anyone in their right mind could have anything to say about the defense because it is loaded with underclassmen. Now next season if the defense was to struggle then someone could start pointing finger's. This season the defense has provided a lot of hope for Nederland fan's in the future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83