WOSgrad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scooter!" post="884381" timestamp="1287801632"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=74856.msg884376#msg884376 date=1287801547]
Far too many missed tackles and blown assignments.....
[/quote]yep, amongst other things. I wanna know what the gameplan was.
[/quote]

Couldn't tell what PAM was trying to do.  All WB did was run counter pulling the backside guard and tackle and the option......

[quote name="SFA85" post="884434" timestamp="1287802260"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74856.msg884381#msg884381 date=1287801632]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=74856.msg884376#msg884376 date=1287801547]
Far too many missed tackles and blown assignments.....
[/quote]yep, amongst other things. I wanna know what the gameplan was.
[/quote]

Couldn't tell what PAM was trying to do.  All WB did was run counter pulling the backside guard and tackle and the option......
[/quote]yeah the announcers kept saying MHS was shifting the wrong way on almost every play

[quote name="Newbie" post="884429" timestamp="1287802187"]
Good job BRUINS!  Now waiting for Scooter to get a WB shirt autographed by Lil Rey shirt to wear so he can post it on here.   ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]I already got it... ;D...anyone thirsty...I have Diet and regular Crowca-cola.....An adult beverage? 

Crow n Coke?

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="884731" timestamp="1287807380"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=74856.msg884429#msg884429 date=1287802187]
Good job BRUINS!  Now waiting for Scooter to get a WB shirt autographed by Lil Rey shirt to wear so he can post it on here.   ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]I already got it... ;D...anyone thirsty...I have Diet and regular Crowca-cola.....An adult beverage? 

Crow n Coke?
[/quote]adult beverage sir  :D  sipping mine right now.

[move][size=18pt]CONGRATS TO WEST BROOK![/size][/move]

[quote name="sfa87" post="885797" timestamp="1287883105"]
@scooter no he suffered a concussion,my wife spoke wit his grandmother they were sitting behind us, he actually suffered it against ns, and got hurt against channelview
[/quote]no wonder they didnt have any home run plays. i thought it was strange when his name wasnt being called. i say keep him out til Sterling game. get him healthy for the playoffs

[quote name="Scooter!" post="885802" timestamp="1287883295"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74856.msg885797#msg885797 date=1287883105]
@scooter no he suffered a concussion,my wife spoke wit his grandmother they were sitting behind us, he actually suffered it against ns, and got hurt against channelview
[/quote]no wonder they didnt have any home run plays. i thought it was strange when his name wasnt being called. i say keep him out til Sterling game. get him healthy for the playoffs
[/quote]

He would have not made a difference, WB physically dominated the offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage.

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="886071" timestamp="1287895595"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74856.msg885802#msg885802 date=1287883295]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74856.msg885797#msg885797 date=1287883105]
[/quote]

He would have not made a difference, WB physically dominated the offensive and defensive lines of scrimmage.
[/quote]oh i agree. he woulda made the score a bit closer though IMO.

Well DANG folks, the first time my 'gut feeling' was wrong all season. After that pitiful showing against NS, the WB players and coaches have redeemed themselves by crushing PAM! Woo-Hoo!!! bigD92 and scooter, I give ya'll props for getting on here and taking your crow like men. ;D No where is theGOAT? I wasn't there for the game, but SgtRey was texting me updates (I was out of town). Anyway, I'll admit I wasn't too sure if WB could beat PAM, after that beat-down at the hands of NS, but KUDOS to out kids for showing up focused, with a good game plan, ready to play. The only other potential roadblock before the playoffs is LP. If we win that one, we will be ready to(hopefully) make a deep run in the playoffs. Bring on C-view!!!

BTW, Bruin fans....if the playoffs were to start today, this is what R3 D1 would look like. Looks like Seven Lakes did WB a favor, and sent Katy to D2 with PAM! Looks like PAM will get their wish and get to play Katy!

Cy Creek vs. Alief Elsik
Cinco Ranch vs. Houston Bellaire
North Shore vs. Pasadena Dobie
FB Hightower vs. Clear Springs

Cy Fair vs. Alief Hastings
Katy Seven Lakes vs. Houston Lamar
Beaumont West Brook vs. Deer Park
FB Kempner vs. Pearland

This couldn't have turned out better for WB. It looks like we wouldn't see NS of CR till the Regional Finals....assuming we make it that far. Although Alief Hastings would be tough to beat, along with Pearland.

[quote name="42-15 How ya like them apples!!" post="886412" timestamp="1287950927"]
Well DANG folks, the first time my 'gut feeling' was wrong all season. After that pitiful showing against NS, the WB players and coaches have redeemed themselves by crushing PAM! Woo-Hoo!!! bigD92 and scooter, I give ya'll props for getting on here and taking your crow like men. ;D No where is theGOAT? I wasn't there for the game, but SgtRey was texting me updates (I was out of town). Anyway, I'll admit I wasn't too sure if WB could beat PAM, after that beat-down at the hands of NS, but KUDOS to out kids for showing up focused, with a good game plan, ready to play. The only other potential roadblock before the playoffs is LP. If we win that one, we will be ready to(hopefully) make a deep run in the playoffs. Bring on C-view!!!
[/quote]back on the wagon eh?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax