KIRBYVILLE vs. JASPER Broadcast/Kirbyville Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

After a week off, the Kirbyville Wildcats resume District 18-3A play as they travel to Jasper to resume their longtime rivalry with the Jasper Bulldogs.  A Wildcat win tonight officially punches Kirbyville's playoff ticket, while the Bulldogs, who earned their first district last week by blasting Huntington 77-15, remain in a fight for their playoff lives!  Join Jereme Hubbard begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting and Adam Davis as they bring you all of the action from Wildcat Stadium in Kirbyville beginning with the pregame show at 7:15 p.m. with a 7:30 p.m. kickoff by listening on 1350 AM or clicking on the following link and enjoying the game right here on SETXsports.com:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113:kvillebcast&catid=73:games

I would like to start off by saying that LeFredrick Ford #1 (I believe he had 315 yards tonight) from Kirbyville is the real deal! But the player from the Kirbyville squad that impresses me the most is #34 if he gets a finger on you he is tackling you he is a great linebacker and Kirbyville is lucky to have him. As far as Jasper Armstrong played great along with Morrisy and I think we should still be able to make the playoffs this season.

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="884793" timestamp="1287808520"]
I would like to start off by saying that LeFredrick Ford #1 (I believe he had 315 yards tonight) from Kirbyville is the real deal! But the player from the Kirbyville squad that impresses me the most is #34 if he gets a finger on you he is tackling you he is a great linebacker and Kirbyville is lucky to have him. As far as Jasper Armstrong played great along with Morrisy and I think we should still be able to make the playoffs this season.
[/quote]

That's Aaron Breed.  He's a monster

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="884793" timestamp="1287808520"]
[/quote]

Good Luck to the Dawgs on making the play-offs,Jasper just needs a little more time with the young players,Next year look out the Dawgs will be a force to reckon with... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder