"IF" THERE WAS ANOTHER GAME BETWEEN BH AND KVILLE.

IF THEY PLAYED WHO WOULD WIN???  

41 members have voted

1. 1. IF THEY PLAYED WHO WOULD WIN???

• KVILLE WILDKATS
    • BH EAGLES

Another one of them could have, would have, should haves that we will never know. However, when I read the message board on BH web page two years ago BH was gonna whip the Wildcats, last year the message board said BH had even a better team and was gonna to whip the cats again. History says the message boards was 0 for 2. But hey they are 4A this year must be alot better or at least bigger?

The Kville game was a very close well played game by both teams. The only problem with it was that it ended on a feild goal that should have never been kicked. Kville had the long pass inside the 5 yard line that left 3 seconds on the clock. Clock stops to move chains. (in this case just the down marker inside the 5) Marker was set. Referees waited at very least 10 seconds for Kville to get to the line of scrimmage and get set before starting the clock. Then the spike, then the FG. Should've never happened. 3 seconds shouldve been run off before they were close to being set. Its one thing to lose to a good team, its another to lose on bad ref. calls. I know...I know.. the next post is going to tell me to get over it.... all that garbage talk, and thats ok. But I think alot of people that werent there, (and some that were) dont realize what happened there. Anyway, that was last year and it dont matter but it keeps getting brought up. Thought I was just inform and refresh some memories.

Sticky your my budd and I had to say your wrong' date=' but I have to point out a well know fact.

I KNOW from a reliable source he backs up well to a donkey and Griff............ :D:D:D Something to do with being stump broke. :D:D:D[/quote']

OOOOhh...I sense another Jody hissy fit about to erupt. Better keep those "donations" coming to the web master, Jody. If this new coming out party of yours continues, you may have to change your user name again and shell out more bucks just to keep your posting priviledges here at setxsports.com. Too bad you can't pay your way back to the Huffman web site, wo-s.com, and 3adownlow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83